Dragon Tamer Pt 2

Me, Kirito and Silica went to the nearest tavern in Mishe and came to a rest in front of the tavern door.

Silica: So where do you guys live?

(U/n): Silica! I know you just met Kirito but you don't need to get into his pants so quickly.

Silica's face instantly flushed a red colour, blushing. Kirito on the other hand just looked pretty shocked at my statement.

Silica: I-I'm underage!

(U/n): I mean it's just a game right? *raises hands*

Kirito: I really hope you were joking.

(U/n): Same.

Kirito just face palmed and shook his head.

Kirito: Well other than that I live on floor 50.

(U/n): I live on floor 50! Copying bastard.

Kirito: Hey how was I supposed to know!

(U/n): Yeah I guess. Well I can't be fucked going back home, too far.

Kirito: I agree.

Silica: Really!

Her face lit up as soon as we said we were going to stay at the tavern.

(U/n): Yep.

Silica started clinging on to my arm again and directing me toward the tavern.

Silica: They have really good cheese cake!

We were just about a couple of steps away from the tavern until a group of players were blocking the tavern door with their leader greeting silica.

???: Oh if it isn't Silica... You made it out of the forest. I'm relived.

A red haired female spoke as her henchmen stood sternly as she approached us.

Kirito: Is there something wrong?

Silica: No it's nothing.

Red: Huh? What happened to the lizard? *leans closer* Could something...

Silica: Pina died, but I'm definitely getting her back.

Silica had a serious face like standing up to your bully, the red female must be someone she dislikes.

Red: Eh? Your going to the hill of memories... but are you level will you be able to clear it?

(U/n): She will, it isn't that hard.

Red: Eh? Are you another one she seduced?

(U/n): No, but I mean can you say anything? Look at the boys you've seduced. I know it's hard to get nice looking boys when you look like some Miranda Sings prostitute.

Her seduced squad suddenly stiffed and stared at me with pure anger. Red on the other hand just looked at little but embarrassed then gritted her teeth at me.

(U/n): Now move before I Liam Neeson yo ass, Taken style, the first one since the others are nowhere near as good.

Her squad and Red moved slightly so me, Kirito and Silica can enter. I opened the door and instantly a cozy, warm vibe crept up on me. The candles were lit, everyone was talking and it was so warm. It reminded of my home in real life, it felt the exact same. Silica suddenly tugged on my shirt and I started moving again. Kirito was already seating at this vacant table just opposite the bar. I collapsed on the seat opposite Kirito while Silica moved on the seat next to me.

Silica: So why is she so mean?

Kirito: Some like playing as outright villains, Me and (U/n) have encountered some on our journey.

(U/n): Yeah, some are so believable that they actually feel like actual villains. Like in real life.

Kirito: Is SAO your first MMO?

Silica: Yes.

Kirito: In an online game, many people's personalities change and some like playing as villains. See our markers are green.

Silica looked up and noticed that me, Kirito and everyone else in the tavern had a green marker.

Kirito: However, if you commit a crime, the indicator will turn orange. The worst criminals, player killers those who've killed someone, are red players.

Silica: You mean murderers?

Kirito: In any other game, they could've had fun while roleplaying as the bad guy. However Sword art Online is different.

Silica: This game isn't really a game at all.

(U/n): It's reality, this is our lives from now on until someone beats the last boss.

Kirito: Me and (U/n) will slay the last boss.

(U/n): Yessir.

Silica: Kirito, (U/n).

Kirito: I'm sorry.

(U/n): Why are you sorry?

I looked to Silica and saw she was shaky so I realised why.

(U/n): Oh sorry.

Silica hesitates for a little bit until she spoke.

Silica: You guys are good people! You guys saved my life!

Kirito: Instead you cheered me up instead.

(U/n): Sure, we saved you but I'm afraid this is only the beginning.

Silica and Kirito looked up at me.

(U/n): Lots of people are going to die from this game, from murderers, the AI but this game not just opened my eyes to the shock of us being trapped in a game where you can die but this is reality. Our life is at stake.

Kirito tilted his head a bit puzzled.

Kirito: What are you trying to get at?

(U/n): I'm saying that murders and criminals don't see that, they use this opportunity to play the bad guy without being caught. They still think this is a game and can murder. Them being trapped hasn't hit them yet. This is a game to them.

Silica and Kirito just looked at me silently and wondered what the fuck I meant.

(U/n): And if they keep thinking they are the villain or being terrible people... then I might have to paint my blade red...

Silica and Kirito gasped at the news. Me killing people? Well I'm killing people who deserve it. After the slight shock, Kirito grabbed his drink and had a little sip to make him feel better.

(U/n): I'm going to sleep but don't think I'm turning to a murderer. I'm simply bringing what they deserve.

I stood up and left the table, booked a vacant room then fell asleep, wondering what the next day could bring...