16

"Sorry no.10! Gotta go!" Samon quickly ran back to the stadium leaving Zara in confusion. Secretly though, Samon sighed in relief because it seemed like Zara was going to call him a friend

"I got to go find Uno" Zara said especially since her wheelchair is faster now. Zara made it to the stadium just in time to see Samon jump on the arena. Zara went to Yamato who stood next to Uno, Nico, and Rock

"Zara!" Uno held her hands and looked at the commotion that's happening "Zara.. Jyugo is on a rampage as well as the other guy, I'll tell you what's happened while you were away later. You should get out of here"

"Huh? You mean you're staying here?" Zara asked but he just nodded "No way. I'm not letting you stay here where there's danger. Hajime and the other guards got this, we should go"

"No. I think I should stop Jyugo" Uno said, he lets go of Zara's hand

"What? Do you see what I'm seeing? He has blades for hands. I know Jyugo is our friend but he's out of control right now. I don't want you risking an injury" Zara said but despite that Uno just jumped to the arena "Uno!"  "What is he thinking?! Uno you should know to think things through! What am I going to do!? Jyugo's eyes seriously suggest that he's not himself right now! He might not even listen to Uno! I have to save him!"

While Uno was trying to talk to Jyugo. Zara was actually planning to jump too, she tried to look for a switch in her new wheelchair that may assist her. Just then she found it... a catapult funtion....

~~

"Jyugo...don't.." Uno said as Jyugo raised his blade against Uno. Jyugo was clearly still out of it as he thrusted down his blade towards Uno

"Uno!"

Uno looked to his side and saw Zara who was sorta falling to him. Before he could react properly, Zara pushed him aside and they both slid on the sand away from Jyugo "Zara what are you doing!? You should've stayed there!"

"I'm not letting you die..." Zara huffed and looked to where they were earlier and saw Hajime blocking Jyugo from them

That's when Uno noticed, she was hit by Jyugo's blade, her back has a large slash on it "Z-zara... on your back..."

"Oh... it's fine.. you're ok right?" Zara asked Uno

Uno went pale as he gasped at her words "Why a-are you asking if I'm ok?.... LOOK AT YOURSELF! WHY DID YOU DEFEND ME!"

"Shut up!" Hajime said without looking at them "She's injured? Well get her to the clinic! Run now and stop talking!"

Uno paused for a moment before nodding and carrying Zara on his arms as gently as possible as he ran away

(Time skip)

Uno waited outside since he was making a bit of a fit inside. Especially when he was panicking when Zara flinched "What did I do now? She was right... and I didn't listen again... she's always right. I don't get why I can't follow her simple words...she got injured again... because of me...  this time is temporary.. as I've heard.. but still... it's my fault"

"Lover boy, I patched her up now" Dr. Okina said as he opened the door "Your girl is pretty strong huh? She didn't faint. You can go talk to her, I'll go to the bathroom"

Uno walked inside with a sad smile "Zara..."

"Uno... Dr. Okina didn't patch you up?" Zara asked "I asked him to check on you as well"

"..Zara.. I hardly have a scratch..." Uno stood infront of Zara as she sat on the bed "You should worry for yourself .... Does it hurt?"

"It's fine" Zara brushed it off "I can take it "

"I was almost killed... again.. and you defended me... but you're the one who got hurt....Zara... I'm so sorry" Uno said as his eyes were shadowed and a single tear fell

Zara smiled and held her hand out to him "Uno... I said it's fi-"

"I'm breaking up with you"

".....what?"