19

(Next 2 days)

"No.10... please finish your meal" Seitarou said as he collected Zara's meal. He wasn't suppose to do thos considering she's a prisoner but she just seemed too down

"I'm fine.. thanks Seitarou" Zara as she sighed and remained facing the wall as she layed down

"Seitarou" Samon walked in "You can go out now "

"Supervisor Samon... all right then" Seitarou exited the room

Samon walked over and sat next to Zara's futon "No.10 the guards told me you only eat a little. You've only ate the breads in your dish... they also told me how you have been crying yourself here whenever they're not around"

"...I'm sorry for the trouble..." Zara said as she hasn't faced him yet

Samon patted her head "Why are you doing this to yourself?"

"... I don't know... I'm just... not feeling it" Zara said

"Are you sure you want to stay like this because of no.11?" Samon asked as he stood up. And just as he had suspected she didn't reply "Well... I'll give you time to answer. I have to do morning calls for the others too. I'll come back"

(Time skip)

"Supervisor..." Seitarou said while they walk back inside as Yamato continues to train cell 13 "Is... no.10...ok?"

"Honestly...I don't know" Samon said "But.. If I dated someone and loved them with all my heart even though they didn't return the love... then for a short time to get along... then just break up? ...I think would be a mess as well"

"No.10 really loves no.11 huh?" Seitarou said "I do hope she gets over it though... no.11 seems to be ok"

Samon looked back at Uno for a second "...I think that guy isn't as ok as he makes it seems... it's just a hunch though"

"Oh. I almost forgot. I have to get no.10 her lunch" Seitarou said

"Wait"

~~~
"No.10"  Samon entered her cell and saw Zara sitting down, her eyes were puffy and her hair is a mess

"Ah... I'm sorry that you had to get that to me" Zara said as she realized Samon is there

Samon kneeled down to her and took a spoonful of food "Here"

"Eh? Uhm.... I can just eat thi-"

"No." Samon said as he knew that she was just going to eat the small pack of bread that Seitarou includes for her. Samon took that pack of bread and placed it in his pocket "You're going to eat all of this today"

"......I-"

"I'm not leaving till you eat all of it" Samon said

"....." Zara looked at Samon "I'll eat it.. please... just go... I'm not... ok right now"

Samon placed the tray of food on tbe ground and hugged Zara "This is the best way... cry it out now. Don't worry about my uniform"

".....*hic*" Zara slowly started crying again "I... I don't know what I did wrong..."

"You did nothing but love him" Samon said. Zara then continued on talking about everything about Uno and her while Samon was just hugging her

(Time skip)

"...Feel better?" Samon asked. After Zara cried he convinced her to eat and she did

"Yeah.. thank you" Zara said after she drank some water

"Your eyes are all puffy from crying. Your hair is a mess. You probably haven't showered too" Samon said

"...Yeah... I'm a mess" Zara admitted "..But I think this just happens... I'm fine now. I'l go out on dinner time"

"You can stay here" Samon said "You can take a bath too. By the way, As you know, I've requested your transfer but tomorrow will decide if it'll really happen when Hajime comes back"

"...Thank you for doing this..." Zara said "I can't do anything to repay you.. I'm so sorry Samon"

"Then promise me that you'll be yourself... think of your own happiness for once" Samon said

"Alright" Zara smiled and gave Samon a hug "Thank you Samon"