Chapter 16: A happy ending

After some time went by, it was almost time for the year 3s to graduate. Tanaka and Ennoshita actually realised their love for each other, and started going out. Nishinoya would tease the two of them every single time.

Nishinoya, "Wow, Ryu finally has a boyfriend~~" 

Tanaka, blushing, "Shut up Noya!" 

They were not the only couple, in fact, even their sensei and coach actually fell in love!

It happened like this:

After the Inter-High tournament, after the Karasuno team left after a debrief, Coach Ukai asked if he could have a word with Takeda-sensei. As for the team, they actually thought it was going to be something bad, and so they all eavesdropped. But who knew that their coach was actually going to confess to their sensei.

Coach Ukai, "Erm...Takeda...so...you know how we always worked together, researching on other teams so that our children can adapt to it."

Takeda-sensei, "Yup."

Coach Ukai, started to blush a little, "And well, I do enjoy working together with you. You know how close we gotten ever since we started working together."

Takeda-sensei, "Yeah."

Coach Ukai, "Now that I look back, I am glad you approached me that day to be Karasuno's coach. Otherwise, we would not be where we are now." 

Takeda-sensei, "Uh-huh? Ukai-san, is there something you want to tell me?"

Coach Ukai, "Erm...yes! I do! So er...I am sorry if this sounds weird...but..."

Takeda-sensei, "Ukai-san, why is your face so red?"

Coach Ukai thought to himself, "Damn it!" He said, "So! When we started to work together even more...I started to realise...how I feel about you..."

Takeda-sensei blinked. "Wha?"

Coach Ukai, "I love you Takeda! You have an extremely adorable face! And a cute voice too! And erm, yes, I love you! T-thats all I wanted to say." 

Ukai was so embarassed he closed his eyes while he confessed. When he opened it, he saw that Takeda was crying. 

Takeda-sensei replied, "Ukai-san...I...I love you too...I never thought...we felt the same way..."

Coach Ukai's face was filled with delight, "So, will you go out with me?"

Takeda-sensei, in tears, "Yes! I will!" 

They hugged each other tightly.

When they left, they realised the team was staring back at them. All the boys' faces were filled with shock, some so shocked their mouths were opened. Yachi was blushing. 

Takeda-sensei, "W-WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?! ARENT YALL SUPPOSE TO BE HOME?!"

Coach Ukai, "Takeda, you know these kids, when told to go home, they would do the exact opposite. Especially Nishinoya and Asahi, many times, they would lean on my shop's door and kiss each other."

Nishinoya blushed and denied it, "We did no such thing!" 

The team was rather shocked, but supportive, and congratulated their coach and sensei.

When this news reached the alumnis, they were equally shocked, but happy for the couple. 

And so, the year 3s graduated. The now years 2s, were in tears again. Well okay, only Hinata and Yamaguchi were balling their eyes out. We all know Kageyama and Tsukishima dont show their emotions much, but they were sad as well.