(The 1st Dish)

This is for A/n
This is for thoughts
-----------------------------------------------------------

In an enormous hall, where many wore clothes in black mourning clothes to mourn for the loss of the chef. 

"We are disheartened to say this is a sad day to all who have tasted and experienced fine dining of Chef Orion Kanisius. Who has rested in peace because of the tragic incident." 

As the world mourned over the chef, he made his story that passed away. That's when our story began.

. . . .

In a room furnished with antiques, the arts, and furniture. We identify a boy that looks like 10 years old with a well-toned body that looks average but possesses vast strength, skin that is fair, blue jeweled eyes, and a shimmering sea blue-green hair. 

. . . .

"Howahhh. Really... It has been ten years since I came to the Shokugeki no Soma world. Hm... who knew? I have five more years to hone my skills before the start of the original plot." The boy was Chef Orion Kanisius, who is reincarnated to this world. Now, he is called by the name Amane Akiro. He is the son of a wealthy family. "I have done enough study and enough research on this world. Now, I am going to start to conquer the world. Lan. "

"Yes, what is it, Akito-sama?"

"Lan, have the things I have ordered arrived?"

"Yes, and I have verified all of them to be fresh and have not had any contact with any chemicals."

"Thank you, then let's begin cooking! Please prepare us for some medical tea." As Akiro said that while heading to the kitchen.

"Ok, then. As you wish, but please remember the time. "

. . . .

One week later ,

"Why does everything have to be so ordinary? I spent eight years researching recipes, food, and techniques in my previous life, and now why am everything tasting too ordinary. I will not give in until I exceed my previous peak and reach higher skill sets and even higher than that! " Akiro shouted.

"Ping! The Cooking System is initiating..... The system has been completed .... generate a beginner's gift bag... gift bag has been placed in the user's inventory. "

"Congratulations on the host for initiating the TC system! Does the user want to open the gift bag? "

"Yes! "

"Opening the gift bag... Congratulation host has received God's tongue, Devil's hand, Beast God nose, Ears of mufus, Eyes of Gods, and all cooking techniques level 1."

"System, can you please explain these abilities?"

"To know the inner working of these abilities, just say status."

"Fine, status," Akiro said this while thinking the system has gone lazy.

. . . .

User/Host: Amane Akiro

Age: 10 years old

Level: 1 ( Chef Apprentice )

Abilities :

God's tongue: able to detect flaws and ingredients in a dish after a small taste.

Devil's hand: the speed of the movement of wielding a knife is increased along with more efficiency in the use of ingredients and able to tell the nutrient value in the ingredients.

- Beast God nose: can identify the ingredients and the qualities by the smell they produce

- Ear of Mufus: able to detect the changes of the ingredients as they are cooked, baked, or even frozen