( The 4th Dish )

-Five years later -

Outside of Totsuki Culinary Academy Gates. There are two figures, a teenager with blue colored hair and the other one with white-colored hair. They were walking to the gates until they hear a pleading voice from a man that looks like a parent.

"Please, I donate twenty million more. Just please don't him expel. I beg you. "The parent said while begging to his knees to the man with a suit.

"No, it is the decision from the head, and you should know this when you register him here. Now get out! "The man shoves the begging parent to a black car, and the car went off while the parent is still begging. As the bluenette figure said.

"Woahh... So this is Totsuki. Lan, which is the venue for the transfer exams."

The white-haired named Lan answer, " It seems like it is in the Avenue, Akiro-sama. "

"Then let's go, Lan."

"Hai. Akiro-sama. "

They walked to the venue, where all the people that want to transfer. Then two girls with a long counter full of ingredients were in front of all the people. One with blond hair and purple eyes and the other had pink hair and red eyes.

 One with blond hair and purple eyes and the other had pink hair and red eyes

"So this is the culinary celebrity, Nakiri Erina. She looks like an arrogant person and next to her is probably Hisako. These chefs, whose nickname is God Tongue and The Master of Medical Cuisine. Huh... I wonder who would win you or that girl. " Said Akiro.

"It looks like it, Akiro-sama. For the answer to the question that is in the future, if I ever battle with her. Anyway, it is starting, Akiro-sama. " Said, Lan.

I always hate her on the first and second season because she always and always have her ignorant mouth and pride. But it is not her fault thou because of her dad that anyway. Akiro thought.

The blond said, "My name is Nakiri Erina, and I will be your examiner for today. Hisako, what are the examinations that the exam. "

The pink-haired girl named Hisako said, " Hai, Erina-sama. The test has four sections and each secti-. "

"Enough. It's too long. The egg will be your main ingredient. Each of you will prepare one dish. Those who please my palette will earn the right to transfer to the Totsuki Culinary Academy. However, you one minute and I say one minute only, I will accept all withdrawals without any question. "

A second after that there was a stampede of examining going straight to the exit. Jeez... Is she that scary? Anyway, system what is the task this time. Akiro thought.

"Ding! Prepare a dish that heroes the egg and pass the exam. The reward is the right to enroll in Totsuki and Sanji's Wedding Cake. Failure leads to humiliation for 5 years as a chef, unable to open the system shop forever, and unable to use the system for 10 years while all the skills will drop to LVL 0. " Oh come on, it's getting harder every day! Akiro thought.

- One minute later -

All the examines are gone except for Akira, Lan, and a boy with red hair.

"All of them who ran were a pack of incompetents. None of them are worth it. " Erina stated. Akiro heard what she said when he was walking up to her. He knows that if they can't pass this, they couldn't survive Totsuki.

Erina soon talks about a new recipe that makes Hisako drool. Erina started to tease the girl until there are flowers in the background. All of the boys thought that they were a couple.

"Out of all the applicants, zero was accepted!" Erina said proudly.

The boy red-haired boy interrupts her and asked, " So, we can make anything we want. Right? "

"Yes, but are you sure that you want to take MY TEST."

"All we need is to you say it is delicious, right."

"I am sorry, but we also want to do your test and madam secretary, you don't need to see our files until the exam is over." Akira said while taking those files and giving them to Lan. " Soma! It has been a long time since then! "

"Ahh! Akiro! Let do another cooking battle! " Soma said.

"No. But I didn't I told you to get to Totsuki first!"

"Fine. "

"Enough! You three want to do this exam or not. I am the glorious Nakiri Erina who will fail you with no consent if you don't start cooking! " Erina said this while Akira thought Jeez, don't be a brat. System open inventory.

"Hai. " The system said.

"Fine. But we will be keeping your files in check before you taste our dishes and don't UNDERESTIMATE US because of our background, please. Soma, good luck and Lan take those file to your kitchen bag and don't let them take it until the taste testing. "

"You, too," Soma said.

"I understood. Akiro-sama," Lan said.

Three starts cooking, and the two girls are underestimating boys. While Akiro starts using the knife with the speed of a demon and like a War God in battle. Lan is cooking with grace, the elegance of a butler but can be forceful as a white tiger on the battlefield. As for Soma, he starts boiling and prepping his ingredient to serve his Examiner.

- After two hours of cooking -

"Time is up! Present me with your cooking! " Erina said.

"I am the first. Let me present to you with Transforming Furikake Gohan. " Soma said.

"Don't be serious, I can't believe you would give Erina-sama B-rank food. She is the prestigious one the few people in the world who have The God Tounge. " Hisako said.

"Yes, what are you doing giving me B-rank food like this? Erina said.

"But you didn't see the true form of it," Soma said as he dumps the egg to the rice revealing the mysterious cube that melted by the rice heat.