The 8th Dish

After the examination, Akiro went up to his room.

Man, what a day. System, open shop. Thought Akiro.

"Opening the shop... Shop open."Said the system while showing a panel that has a lot of pictures with their respected prices.

So, it is just like an online store? Who knew? System could you explain all of the shop's abilities?, thought Akiro.

"Affirmative. The shop sells the recipes of the other worlds, legendary cooking tools, ingredients, abilities, and others. These can be sold to you by using shop points." Said the system.

Then I can get any recipe I want from other anime? System can I talk to God? I want to give my thanks, thought Akiro.

"For the first question, yes you can buy them. For the second question, the being you call God cannot be contacted at the moment or ever." Said the system.

Why is that?, thought Akiro.

"Because of the rules of the world. So, don't even ask to do that." Said the system.

"Fine, anyway what to do?" Said Akiro looking up the ceiling.

"Yo! Transfer Student!" Said the boy in the ceiling.

"Why are you up there?" Said Akiro while sending Lan code delta and to come to his room immediately and was preparing himself to judo flip him.

"Come on the others are alrea-" Said the boy until he was judo flip by Akiro and tied up by Lan.

"Lan, contact the father. We have an assassin on our hands and I think he wants me dead." Akiro said while the thought of the boy who is a creep is a creep.

"Affirmative," Lan said while dialing his phone.

"Wait! I am your senpai. Isshiki Satoshi. Now, please let me go!" Said Isshiki while being tied up.

 Now, please let me go!" Said Isshiki while being tied up

 "Lan. Looks like this creep is our senpai. Untie him, even though he is a creep." Said Akiro and thought, Sorry, but as a member of the Amane family. I got a lot of these problems in my travels. But still, he is a creep, and Isshiki in the anime is a creep.

"Are you sure this is not an assassin?" Said, Lan.

"Affirmative, but he is still a creep." Said Akiro.

"I agree."

" Why are you guys like this? " Said Isshiki.

- In the party -

"Let us introduce ourself and why are you looked like you have been beaten up Isshiki-senpai? The name is Yoshino Yuki, nice to meet you transfer students!" Said Yuki.