chapter thirty six

Yoongi immediately shot his eyes open.

He was breathing heavily, lifting his working hand up to his forehead. He slowly pushed himself up from laying down, shaking every time when he sits up. He tried to reach for his phone, having it on the left side and his left arm is fucking broken.

Namjoon wanted to know the details and Yoongi had to think through it while he tried to sleep through his pain. Since he woke up, he remembers what happened when he was there, being tortured for answers. He's supposed to tell Namjoon right now.

He still tried to reach for his phone but he couldn't. He was able to touch the edge of this phone but..Yoongi didn't realize he was at the edge of the bed.

He widen his eyes when he started to fall off his bed, trying to grab the bed but he failed, falling down to get his head hit down on the nightstand and his ass hit the ground. His phone fell down on the floor which he was able to grab it.

He went to Namjoon's messages and tried his best to text with one hand.

" MYG: joon
MYG: i remembered something
MYG: come over now
MYG: i feel like coughing "

It's been a few minutes. Why isn't he replying? Yoongi was shaking from remembering it, hitting the nightstand angrily. Namjoon has his phone on him twenty for seven, staying up all night until six in the morning. Where did Namjoon go anyways?

He started to cough.
Yoongi dropped his phone and places his hand on his neck, continuing to cough uncontrollably. Since Namjoon wasn't replying, he tried his best to call Hoseok, having shaky hands.

Hoseok gladly answered. "Hey. You doing alright?" All he heard was his Hyung coughing, making him start to panic. "Hyung!?" Yoongi couldn't reply, covering his mouth to try to stop it. "Don't worry, I'm coming!"

Hoseok ended the call as Yoongi continued to cough badly, closing his eyes tight. I can't breathe. I feel like I'm slowly dying. His throat is dry, his tongue going back to his throat as he almost chokes on it.

Hurry Hoseok, I'm dying over here.

Namjoon got himself into a deep sleep as Taehyung caressed the older's hair.

For some odd reason, Namjoon's phone kept going off which made the younger stop petting him, reaching down to grab his phone and to see who keeps texting him.

He sees Yoongi's text messages first.

" Hyung: joon
Hyung: i remembered something
Hyung: come over now
Hyung: i feel like coughing "

Taehyung knitted his brows then looked at Hoseok's messages next.

" Hobi: wake the fuck up namjoon!!!!
Hobi: our hyung's choking!
Hobi: get here now!! "

Taehyung widen his eyes and immediately got up, putting Namjoon's phone back down and grabbed his pants to put them on. He remembers where Yoongi lives, sipping on his jacket and shoes, going up to unlock his locks on the door to get out.

He swings open the door and locked it behind him, running out of the apartment building. He shoves his own phone in his pocket, continuing to run.

When Taehyung arrived, he pushed the front door open, running right towards Yoongi's room. He remembers Yoongi's room because of the party so it was easy to find. He easily hears a lot of coughing.

He pushed open the creaked door and saw Yoongi on the floor with Hoseok trying his best to help him stop coughing. Hoseok looked up from his Hyung and widen his eyes, seeing Taehyung instead of Namjoon.

"Taehyung?" Hoseok spoke up, knitting his brows. "What are you—"

Yoongi's coughed sounded more horrible, hearing him hack up something. Hoseok looked back at his Hyung as Taehyung went on his knees to the two. Yoongi tasted a sharp taste, not like saliva and moved his hand away from his mouth.

He choked on his own blood.

Hoseok curled his brows, covering his mouth. Taehyung widen his eyes. He's worse than I thought. He didn't know what to do or say. He only came here to help Yoongi out since Namjoon was dead asleep.

"Fuckin' hell." Yoongi weakly said, gulping down hard. "I choked on my blood."

"Hyung..y-you're getting weaker." Hoseok worried ten times more than usual, placing a hand on the older's shoulder.

"It's just a bit of blood." Yoongi grabbed the tissue from Hoseok's hand to wipe off his blood on his hand and to wipe his face. "I'm fine, Hobi. Nam—" He looked up and saw Taehyung instead. Yoongi's eyes widen. "Y-You."

Taehyung curled his brows. He knows it's my father that did this to him. He'll be scared of me and kick me out because I'm related to him. But Yoongi..he didn't seem afraid. He was surprised. He didn't seem afraid at all. Did he not know?

Yoongi tried to crawl to him, grabbing the boy's jacket that was unzipped, pulling on him. "H-He's in danger. H-He needs to g-get out!"

"Who?" Taehyung knitted his brows.

"J-Jeongguk. He's there..trapped."

848 words