Fire and Ice Spells Disaster

"HEY ICE PRINCESS LET'S FIGHT!" None other than Natsu, a pink haired boy with narrowed eyes and bared canines shouted at a very tired and unwilling to fight Gray. I mean, who else would use that nickname?

"Go away Natsu." Gray had his head propped up in his hand while leaning on the table lazily sipping his milkshake from a straw. The young tween had a rough night, waking up constantly to change the towel on the young girl's forehead. He had accumulated bags under his eyes. Although, he was happy and relieved that her fever had gone away. Unfortunately, she still had a cold. The Guild Master, Makarov, had suspected she'd be still sick for the next few days. That didn't alleviate the worries Gray had though, questions ran through his mind, possible answers as well. In basic terms, he was scatterbrained. And he had no time nor energy to deal with a pink, bouncy, competitive, energetic ball of pink fluff. Aka Natsu.

"Come on Ice Princess! FIGHT ME!" Natsu challenged once more, never losing fervor. He needed the daily fights to keep him on his toes. He was young yes, but he was also lacking in skill in the magic and fighting department. The daily fights was a good training exercise per say. Natsu also knew this wasn't a one way training, it also helped the other party. Gray was a great sparring buddy, although Natsu would have to die before he ever admitted it, let alone admitting he considered Gray as his closest friend. Other than Happy of course.

Gray sighed, and after the 15th time-not like he counted-he agreed. And thus, commenced the chaos.

The Guild was far from quiet, Levy was almost certain that one day she'd find a picture of her guild beside the word "deafening". Because she sure as hell will be in the very near future. But, she had to admit, she wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. Sure she wasn't strong like Erza, but she didn't care, she had her books and her friends. And for her that was more than enough. She smiled to herself and continued to tell the young girl in a baggy white shirt sitting across from her with wide curious eyes, about the guild and magic.

"Can you do magic Levy?" The young girl looked at Levy with sparkling eyes of curiosity.

"Uhh, only a bit. It's not as strong as Erza's or Mira's though..." Levy awkwardly scratched her cheek while giving an equally awkward smile to the girl.

"What's your type of magic then?"

"Solid script magic!" The light blue haired girl was, to say the least happy, teaching a cute young girl about magic was simply adorable. She told the young girl about her theories, her ideas, her thoughts, all the while she sat there listening on her every word with sparkling eyes. Levy wanted to squeeze the girl and never let go.

"Hey, I never caught your name."

"My...name? My name is...(Y/N)...(L/N)." It was slow, like the young girl tried to remember, her mind working like old and rusted gears.

"Thank you for listening to me ramble (Y/N)! Also, can you do magic? I mean I get you're young but it wouldn't hurt to try!" The tween explained in rapid fire, she didn't want to hurt the girl's feelings, she'd practically die of guilt if she ever did that.

"Just...little spells...it's not powerful. It's...kinda like..his," she pointed at Gray who had his fist in his open palm chanting a spell. Levy watched as Gray performed his Ice Make magic against Natsu.

"So...you're an Ice Make mage?"

The little girl shrugged and held open her small palm, she closed her eyes and scrunched her face in concentration. Tints of-what seemed to be frozen mist-gathered in her small palm. They swirled and shifted. The little girl scrunched her face even more. And suddenly, with a soft "pop!" sound, a small sphere appeared. It laid in her open palm, frozen mist surrounding it, glistening in the light. Like tiny crystals.

Levy marveled at it, it looked exactly like Gray's magic, except her's had a lighter tint to the ice. It seemed more clear than the light blue of Gray's.

"That's so pretty..." The simple statement managed to make the little girl blush bright red. She started fidgeting with her hair and looked away from Levy.

"Thank...thank you..." Levy only smiled at her, she was so cute! She gave in to her desires and hugged the little girl. The little girl in turn hugged her back, albeit with some hesitation at first.

The crystal ball made of ice rolled away, a trail of water in its wake. Gray who had seen it from the corner of his eye, picked it up and followed the trail to the young girl who he had saved from the rain.