Kazumi Kobayashi

Basic Information

Full Name~ Kazumi Kobayashi

Nickname~ Kazu, Kazu-san, Kazu-chan

Gender/Pronouns~ Female She/her

Zodiac/Birthday~ Scorpio/Oct 25, 2004

Age~ Depends on rp, usually 16

Teacher, Pro, Follower, Student? Student

Sexual Orientation~ Bisexual

Occupation~ Student

Nationality~ Japanese

School~ UA High

Year~ 1st year

Class~ 1-B

Love Interest~ Open. If I have to pick either Jiro, Shinso, or Dabi.

Personality Information

Description~ Kazumi is a short-tempered, out spoken and kind of rebellious person. To people unfamiliar with her she comes off as an anti-hero. However, once you get to know her she is actually kind and cares about the well-being of others. Since she has a fierce and determined personality, she focuses on her goals and cannot be swayed from them. Because of her attitude she is usually compared to Bakugo. When you get close to her, you'll see that she is out-going and pretty shy about certain things.

Best Subject in School~ Heroics

Worst Subject in School~ Modern Literature

Likes~ skateboarding, listening to music, exploring, doing whatever she wants, hanging with her friends, spicy food, winning, competition

Dislikes~ ignorant people, being told what to do, villains, Mineta, being called a villain, losing, being seen as weak, thunderstorms, heights, girly things, the color pink

Quirk Information

Name of Quirk~ Exploding Sound

Type~ Emitter

Ability~ She can convert sound energy into heat and kinetic energy(explosions)

~ The power intensity of the explosion depends on the loudness of the sound.

~ She can convert sound energy into heat and kinetic energy anywhere along the sound wave.

~ The further away from the sound, the weaker the explosion.

Drawback(s)~ Prolong use can cause a sharp stinging sound to overlap anything else she hears.

~ The stinging sound can cause her ears to bleed.

Special Ability/Attack~ Boomburst

~ She claps consecutively for several minutes, then converts the sound energy, creating a big explosion.

~ She loses hearing for the rest of the day. (Because of this she had learn sign language)

Other~

~ Her hearing range ranges from 0.125-150 kHz

~ She has high resistance to loud noise

Hero/Villain Information

Hero or Villain~ Hero

Hero/Villain Name~ Kazumi the sound Hero

Costume~ She wears a black crop top with a leather jacket and jeans. Her boots are red and reach just below her knees. She wears a special ear piece to increase what she hears. She has special gloves along with a bracelet.

Gadgets/Tech~

Earpiece~ She wears an earpiece on her left ear that increases the sounds that are around her.

Gloves~ She wears gloves that make her claps louder when using her special attack. They also help her control her explosions.

Speaker/Music Playing Bracelet~ When needed, her playlist is connected to the bracelet. She uses the song she picks as ammunition for her explosions.

Appearance Information

Clothing~ Wears the usual UA uniform or gym outfit during school. Out of school she wears a black cap with a red tank top and a black jacket. She wears black skinny jeans and red converse.

Piercings~ Her ears are pierced so she wears blue diamond earrings.

Distinguished Features~ Under her right eye she has a mark on her face that looks like a heart rate line.