March 10, 2018

Don't just preach the Word- live it! By this shall "All men know" that we are Christ's! Let Him fill your mouth with words to say. Yield to His service. Whatever the talent the Lord has given you, use it for His glory!. Being aware of Who He is, and, more so than that, KNOWING Who He is will make it a joy to please Him and do all for His glory. It's He who gives the talents according to our different abilities and it's our duty to give Him glory with them. Strive for the "Well done!". Don't be sloppy or lazy.

Psalm 113

Praise the Lord. I won't let nature out-praise me! Forever God's Name, works, and character ought to be praised. We must always be in prayer and praise. May it never come to Him being just a passing through, rather an all consuming passion. A heart ablaze for Him.

The Lord is sovereign over all. Who is like our God? His eyes scan the earth at all times, nothing is hidden.

Humble yourself and He will exalt you. Don't be proud in your own eyes... praise Him forever!

Genesis 13

Call upon the Lord. Consult Him first. Always be in-tuned to Him, and know of a certainty that He hears!

Children of God shouldn't be squabbling.

Lot succumbed the the lust of the eye in viewing Sodom. Surely he knew their unconcealed wickedness (1 John 2:16). He began on the outskirts- oh watch! (Psalm 1). Sin will suck you in. The beginning/continuation of the covenent was Abraham's promised children including Gentiles. When we go through difficulties, remember the promises of God!

Ephesians 3

The Lord reveals Himself and His plans by revelation. He is clothed in mystery (parable speaking, etc). It's by the Holy Spirit that we come to understand. Those born before the "Messiah's Age"/without the Holy Ghost wouldn't understand as clearly. It's the Spirit that reveals Him to us. It was prophesied in the Old Testament that the Gentiles would also be accepted for salvation. It's God who gives the grace, works and gifts. Don't be conceited in your own eyes. Humble yourself and the Lord will exalt you.

God created all things. Through Jesus now is the redemption plan known by the spirit realm. Because, and through Jesus we can boldly and confidently come to Him in prayer and worship. The veil is torn. TOP to bottom.

Build up courage and holy boldness now. Don't expect a life of ease for all those who live in Christ will suffer persecution, and, beyond that, the Great Tribulation, unless the Lord mercifully calls us home. Faint not. Don't become weak in your devotion. Don't grow discouraged.  "For this cause..." bow, and cry out to God now for strength. Plead. Ask, beg Him to strengthen (Hebrews 12:12). Be in earnest prayer and praise for God who can do all things to build you...and His own... in the most holy faith.

Pray! Pray! Pray He will give you out of the abundance of His riches strength and might in the Spirit inwardly.! His storehouses are bursting! Beg Him never to take His Holy Spirit away from us. Dwell within us O Lord! Root us in You! Ground us in love!

Praise the Lord!  O that we could fathom the breadth, length, depth, height of His love! Just to KNOW Him passes all knowledge (1 Corinthians 3:19-20). He has given us salvation- unmerited, His Holy Spirit- undeserved. Grace upon grace, mercy, love, O Lord we are filled! We have enough! Glory!

Don't long for anything this world can offer. I have Jesus! I have enough! Thank You Jesus! Glory glory to His Name! He can do abundantly above all we ask or think. Unto Him be all the glory, dominion, majesty, praise, adoration, honor and glory! May everything that has breath, O praise the Lord! Through all eternity! World without end! Glory to our everlasting King!

Amen!