s e v e n

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ:
𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕀ℂ𝕂𝔼𝕐

Jimin had you stuck. Nowhere to go. You tried to push him away from you're a human and he's an animatronic. He has more strength than you. You felt him biting on your collarbone. A smirk appeared on his face when he hears you whimpering.

'...cute...'

He gives a peck on where he left his mark and looked at into your eyes. Now when you walk out to the city, people will know you belong someone which is him.

"J-Jimin...did you just leave a hickey on my neck?" You asked. The fox boy tries to act confused. "a hickey?" he asked. "don't act like you don't know. you just confessed that you read romantic books, you clearly know what you did!" You said to him.

"im sorry (Y/N)...it's just I couldn't control myself. You're the prettiest girl I have ever seen" Jimin said making your cheeks turn red. He giggles seeing you blush. "I have an idea. we can cover it!" The boy takes your hand and drags you to the bedroom. He places you down on his bed and goes through some drawers.

"You have makeup?" You asked as you saw Jimin holding some makeup tools. "They aren't mine. Jungkook wanted to learn so the manger bought them for him. I just watch him apply makeup on Taehyung so I kinda know" Jimin said. He tries his best to cover the hickey he made. He hated the fact that he had to hide his masterpiece but you were mad at him.

After a few minutes, he was done. You grabbed the mirror and saw that he tried to hide it but it was still noticeable. "I-I tried my best...I'm sorry" Jimin said looking down at his feet. he didn't want you to hate him. He froze when he felt something soft and warm on his cheek. He looks up to see you giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"you tried your best so I forgive you. Just promise not to do it again" You said to the boy. He nodded happily. "well I have to get going or I'm gonna be late for lunch! bye jiminie!" You said leaving the fox boy in the room.

He flopped himself onto his bed as he touches his cheek. He had no idea what he was doing in the office, but he knew he wanted more. In all of the romantic novels, the female would make noises when they were touched by the male. he wanted to hear those noises coming out of that mouth of yours. just hearing you whimpering made the fox boy want more.

'...what are you doing to me, (Y/N)...'

The two other boys watched as you leave the cafe. They noticed a mark on your neck that wasn't there before. The two looked at the back and saw Jimin walking back to the group of girls.

'...what did he do...' both the bunny boy and bear boy bit their lip as they stared at the fox. he was acting like nothing happened between you and him.

"are you okay Kookie?"'

"I'm fine" he said in a deep voice which made the girls blush.

-

You finally arrived at your mother's house with no excuse on why you have a hickey. You knocked on the door. "(Y/N) you-....what's on your neck?" Your mother said as she leans closer towards you. "I-I...um..." you tried your best to come up with an excuse but your mother spoke. "did you have sex with someone?" She asked. You shook your head no.

"Of course not! I don't plan on losing my virginity yet" you said.

"then how did you get that hickey young lady? don't tell me you have a boyfriend and you didn't tell me! I'm your mother, (Y/N). I should know these things"

"Who cares now. You will just have to bring him over next time. Come inside and I'll help you try and hide that hickey or else your brother will be freak out" your mother said pulling you inside.

"so what's your boyfriend's name?" Your mother asked.

"Park Jimin"