f o u r t e e n

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔽𝕆𝕌ℝ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ:
𝔸𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼𝕄𝔼ℕ𝕋

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom with a smile on his face. He headed back to cafe and saw Jimin looking at him. He gives him a smile, telling him that he's fine. And of course he's fine after what happened in the bathroom between him and you. He takes a seat and sees you walking towards the guys.

"I'm not feeling well, so I'm gonna go home. You still have my number?" You asked Jin. "I do! Well feel better (Y/N)" Jin said. You nodded and grabbed your bag. You walked out of the cafe with all eyes on you. Taehyung smirks as he was able to see his hickeys on your thighs, but he wasn't the only one that noticed.

' can't wait to see her on Friday!'

-

It was 12am and Jungkook was playing video games like always. Taehyung was on his bed, chilling until the door swings open. Their eyes landed when they saw an angry fox. Jimin walked towards Taehyung, dragging him out of bed only to pin him again the wall.

"what the heck did you do to her!?!" Jimin yelled. Taehyung gave Jimin an innocent smile. "what are you talk about?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook stopped playing his games and looked over to see the fight.

"Don't act stupid! You and I both know that (Y/N) had no marks on her legs! What did you do!" Jimin yelled.

"You and I both know what you did to her as well" Taehyung said.

"Tell me everything that you did to her!" Jimin demanded.

"well...I feel some hickeys on her thighs" Taehyung said making Jimin sigh in relief.

"Oh! And I ate her out" Taehyung said with a smirk. Jimin started punching Taehyung in the face, yelling that him for touching you. Even though Taehyung is like his brother, he still hated people for touching what belongs to him.

"She's mine!" Jimin yells as he continues to throw punches.

"it's worth getting punch for. you should have seen the way she was moaning my name as my tongue played with her clit" Taehyung said making Jimin more angry.

"I'm gonna kill you" Jimin threatened.

"that's unfair!" Both the bear boy and fox boy looked at the bunny boy who was eating chips. "You two have touched (Y/N) and I haven't yet" Jungkook said.

"Do you even know what we're fighting about?" Taehyung asked.

"There's something call P*rn-Hub. You two should watch it sometime. Anyways, you two touched her inappropriately. Now it's only fair, if I sleep with her first" Jungkook said.

"What?" Jimin and Taehyung asked.

"I mean, Taehyung ate her out and I'm guessing Jimin fingered her, so it only fair if I have sex with her first"

"Not gonna happen" Taehyung said.

"She belongs to me!" Jimin yelled.

"No she doesn't!" Taehyung yells back.

"How about we all share her? She can be ours" Jungkook suggested.

"You know I don't like sharing" Jimin said.

"But we all want her. It's time to learn how to share. After all, sharing is caring" Jungkook said with a smile.

"Fine, we'll share her" Taehyung said making a smile appear on Jungkook's face.

"and we agree on letting you sleep with her first" Jimin added making Jungkook smile even more and making Taehyung angry.

"you're gonna let this bunny boy sleep with her!?!"

"You and I already tasted her. Let him feel her. He's the baby after all" Jimin said leaning closer towards Taehyung, "he might suck at it so we can always swoop in. I mean she can have the both of us. I mean she liked it when we played with her body"
Jimin whispers to Taehyung.

"So from now on..."

"(Y/N) is ours"