e i g h t e e n

a/n:
an updated today because ur girl got accepted into Math Honor Society, so yeah! enjoy the chapter!

ℂℍ𝔸ℙ𝕋𝔼ℝ 𝔼𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝔼𝔼ℕ:
𝕆 𝕄𝕆ℝ𝔼 𝔽𝔼𝔸ℝ 𝕋𝟚

Once you left the house, the three animatronics boys looked at the house of torture. Their creator inside the house, doing his job. "do we have to go back inside?" Taehyung asked. They all wished that you could have taken them back to your house. "we have to, Taehyung" Jungkook replied even though he didn't want to. Jimin was too busy in his own world, thinking of ways to escape. He has been here for years. "Jungkook?" Jimin suddenly spoke.

"Yeah?" He answered. Jimin looks at him with a smile.

"You're good with electronics right?" Jimin asked and Jungkook just nodded. "I have a plan so we can stay with our (Y/N) more, " He said.

The creator was in the kitchen, making himself a sandwich. The boys were locked down in their cage. The creator wasn't the one who made. They were just handed down to him. He was told that they were wild and that they must be punished if they behave rudely.

"Jimin!" he heard the bunny boy yelled. The creator sighed and headed towards the basement door. He walked down the stairs and saw the fox boy standing, head down and eyes closed. "stupid animatronic..." the creator said as walks towards the machine to open his cage. He walks inside the cage and tries to carry Jimin out, but before he could close the cage again, Jimin woke up and pushed the creator into his cage, locking it quickly.

The creator touched the cade and was shocked. Jimin looks at his creator and smiles. "You stupid fox," the creator said. Jimin opens the other cage, freeing Jungkook and Taehyung. All three of them stood in front of the man who they no longer feared with a smile on their faces.

"all humans think they're powerful and stronger..." Taehyung said.

"They think that they can own people and things...but they don't," Jungkook said.

"let me go!" their creator yelled. Jimin just laughs, making the creator look at him.

"you honestly think we're gonna let you go after what you did to us? Humans are really stupid. no wonder some of them are afraid of us" Jimin said.

"Alright then! Kill me!" the creator yelled.

"No, I don't think so. Killing you is easy. How about we make you suffer as we did? You will be locked down here, with no food or water. You will be punished if you behave badly. And you won't interfere with our love" jimin said.

"no one can keep her away from us"

*FLASHBACK*

Jimin smirks as he hears the cries of the man. Taehyung and Jungkook both hold the man down as the oldest takes the lead. "p-please....stop..." the man cries out. Jimin shakes his head no. "not yet, after all, you deserve this" Jimin answers. Jimin had Mr.Han tied down on a metal table in the storage room. Jimin walked towards the small table he had next to him, touching the tools with his fingertips.

"You know Mr

"You know Mr.Han, I never knew what was inside a human's body before. I only have seen pictures...it will be an experiment that my brothers and I will never forget." Jimin smiles. Jimin grabs the first tool and presses it against Mr.Han's skin. He screams in pain as Jimin cuts his chest wide open.

"time to have fun..."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Jimin woke up, having the sun on his face. He tries to move his arms but notices that they were around your waist. A smile appeared on his face as he stares at your sleeping face. He bites his lips, trying to control himself from kissing your lips. The scent of you was driving him crazy.

"please...don't leave me" you mumbled in your sleep. Jimin caresses your cheek before kissing your forehead.

"we will never leave you"