My sister!

so in 2001, my little sister came along, Rebecca Williams, she doesn't have any traits from mother, she is just like dad, she didn't quite understand what I was going through when I was younger, but she knew there was something not right...

so My little sister, born on 25th July 2001 around 8 pm on a Thursday! mid-week baby and her full name are Rebecca Jayne Williams and she looks more like my dad than anything, there were complications with my sister, as she was blue as she came out.... not good, but she survived it, my sister is amazing...

Becca has coped with so many things but mostly she's coped with me, the girl that got bullied and outed by people and she was there to help me, which I was thankful for, she still amazes me to this day, as we still love each other but we don't show it.

how old is your sister now?

she is 18 years of age and will be turning 19 in July

How was life when you were kids?

it was alright, she knew what was happening, but she still made it fun for us, we had an inseparable bond and were best friends

did anything ruin your relationship?

No, not really, I mean she has her friends and I just kept myself to my self, and never asked if I could join them as I was so insecure about being around her friends.

how often do you hang out with each other?

we used to go out shopping all the time, (when I had the money) me, her and mum, then it was just me and her and now I can say I can go to town by myself and travel on the bus by myself!

Does your sister still get protective of you?

of course, she's my sister, she's always been protective and I am glad that she is sometimes because it really helps if I'm dealing with bad stuff in my life...

I can say, Becca, is the most caring, kind and loyal girl ever, she is amazing, she cares for me when something is wrong and steps in to help, which is a lot of help when I'm feeling really down about myself, and when I need that talking too...