𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐭-𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤-𝐮𝐩 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞

Seunghee:

A week after the breakup incident.

I wasted the whole week to cry and mourn on the break-up and getting nowhere near getting better. The memories of us kept haunting me. it scares me to death. call me a drama queen. I couldn't sleep, I'm afraid he would appear in my dreams. that morning, I went to school with puffy eyes and dark circles on my eyes. I looked like a zombie. My grades started to crumble apart. I couldn't find my focus.

I walked slowly into my seat in the classroom to find a triangle gimbap and banana milk sitting neatly on my table along with a vial of a peppermint oil rollerball. There's even a small post-it note stuck on the milk bottle. 

"𝘚𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘢,
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘺.
𝘌𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢-𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘺 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥.
𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳'𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺,ㅊ"

The neatly handwritten message caught my eyes. I looked at the freshly-crisped out of the dry-clean jacket in my arms. the first letter of his last name begins with that character as well. It may be from him. I started to quietly speculate about who the sender was while opening the triangle gimbap because I was starving. Although the filling of the gimbap was my favourite, it really tasted bland. Maybe because of the heartbreak. 

Cha Junho-- where are you?  I thought to myself while walking down the corridor when I suddenly bumped into someone. I was busy looking down to my phone, not aware of my surroundings.

"Sorry," I bowed without looking at his face. he seemed to be somewhat a head taller than me. 

"It's okay," He said, I could hear him chuckling in between his words. I looked up to see his face. 

"Cha Junho!" Someone shouted from the other end of the corridor. "Are you coming or not?" 

"I'll catch up with you later, Yoonseong Hyung," He shouted to the guy. "Seems like we're crossing paths in the wrong timing. I'll talk to you soon enough, Seo Seunghee," He grins as he waved his hand toward me.

"Y--Yes," I nodded and ran to the toilet.

I walked out of the bathroom and found out that Dongyoon was waiting outside the girl's bathroom. 

"D-Dongyoon?" I double-checked if it's really him.

"So, You and Junho are a thing now?" He asked with a sarcastic hint in his voice.

"I thought you left me for Shin Yerim, from next homeroom," I looked down. I didn't dare to look into his eyes.

"I thought you said you love me. but your eyes sparks when you see Junho," Dongyoon raised his voice.

"You never cared for me after you two-timed me. If you can get yourself another girlfriend, Shouldn't I move on and never look back at you?" I said without raising my voice. I hate this. Everyone gathered around us right after he screamed on me and now they're watching our fight. 

"Can't you stop making me the evil one? you know you are the awful one in this fight," I walked away on him, intentionally bumped my shoulder against him. 

I ran to the nearest emergency stairs and climbed up to the rooftop of the school building and tried my best not to cry but guess what, the tears kept falling down uncontrollably down to my cheeks.

-----

Junho:

"What happened?" I said while pushing through the crowds and see Dongyoon and Seunghee Bantering around.

"You guys can leave and let them finish their matters," Yunseong Hyung started to call out the crowd to scatter.

"Where's Seo Seunghee?" I said when I found Kim Dongyoon standing alone, his face is as red as a boiled crab. "What did you do to her."

"She ran upstairs,"  A student answered.

"Might possibly the rooftop," Song Hyeongjun added. "You go there. she needs you."

"Thanks," I tapped his shoulder and ran to one of the emergency stairs and followed her upstairs. 

Let me tell you one deepest and darkest secret I've been waiting for her to break up with that Douche of a boy. Basically, I had been keeping my feelings to myself since that day we started our 7th grade. I've had this feeling for her since then. And now, it's time for me to finally get her attention and protect her with all my heart. 

I saw her, she's running upstairs while sobbing her heart out. 

"Seo Seunghee, wait," I tried catching up to her and stood two stairs below where she stood.

"No, Don't." She stopped me as I tried to get closer to her. her face looked so broken.

"It's okay, you can cry," I said, trying to reach her hand. "It's gonna rain outside. I don't want you to get sick just because he tried to hurt you."

"Cha Junho, why? why me?" She cried. "Dongyoon broke me up for another girl. Why would you stay?"

"I don't know. It-it just happened to be you," I stuttered but i kept her hand in mine.

-----

ps: dongyoon is such a sweet boy. I just had to make him a bad boy to lure out the true knight in the shining armour of this story.