𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐨𝐩

I don't even have the courage to forget you 
Being left in an empty room 
I'm looking for you every night...-

1M1S- W Project 4
_________________________________________________________

Seunghee

It's 4 PM, I was about to go out of my classroom when Hyeongjun tapped my shoulder and nodded his head towards the door. Junho stood by the classroom door. Yujin smiled and pushed my shoulder lightly. 

"Go," She smiled.

"But, you, Wonyoung, Hyeongjunnie and I had made a promise to go tteokpokki eating together," I whined.

"Tteokpokki can wait, Hee ya~. Junho's waiting," Hyeongjun grinned playfully. 

"Seo Seunghee," Junho's calm and soothing voice filled my eardrums, sending chills down my spine. it's like a wash of cold water in a hot-hot summer day.

"Updates to follow," Wonyoung teased. 

"Take care of her for us, Cha Junho," Yujin said and winked at me.

"I'll do my best, Ahn Yujin," Junho said gently and nodded.

Junho smiled at me while taking my hand in his. his hand is almost twice bigger than mine and it engulfs protectively around mine. We walked out of school with a hundred pairs of eyes following us behind. I hate those judging eyes. 

"Are you okay?" Junho looked at me while rummaging his cross-body postman bag and wore his baseball cap on my head. "Much better?" 

"How do you--" I stared at him under his hat.

"I know you never liked anyone staring at you. You even cried during a presentation in our class during 9th-grade evaluation back then," He stated.

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"We were in the same class for math, PE and Chemistry. You were my Chem-Lab partner back then," Junho said, not even letting go of my hand. "Anyway, can you tell me about the rooftop? why do you like going up there when you feel down?"

"The rooftop of our school was a place full of memory for me. The rooftop has witnessed a lot of things all year round. including my major heartbreak," I looked down. 

"It's the first time I got brave enough moving closer to you," Junho smiled.

"Where are we going?" I looked up to him while squinting my eyes. I was sitting at the bench, waiting for the bus to i-don't-know-where and the evening ray was too much for me. Junho stood right in front of me, shielding me from the intense yellow-orange-ish evening ray. 

"You'll see later," He said, standing closer to shield the hot sun away from me.

"Junho ya, I'm sorry," I shrugged.

"Why are you so?" He looked at me, puzzled.

"I need more time to get him out of my head. I'm sorry we need to take it one step at a time," I said and he kneeled down in front of me.

"Who says I am in a rush to win your heart. you can take all the time you need. as for now, I'm taking you somewhere you'd leave the burden behind and have fun," He smiled and took my hand as our bus came.

-----

Junho:

That day, I took her to Lotte World to have some fun. She had wasted enough tears for that jerk. Of course, it's a surprise for her, I didn't tell her we'd go to Lotte World. I even pre-booked the tickets for today's surprise trip a few days back. Her hand is so small and delicate, it's hard for me to let go of her hand. The bus was surprisingly not that crowded that afternoon. She leaned her head on my shoulder and slept for a while. Gosh, she looks so pretty. 

"Seunghee ah," I shook her shoulder gently, waking her up as the bus reached the Lotte World stop.

She stirred and looked at me. "Are we there yet?" She asked.

"Yes, we're here," I took her hand and lead her into the entrance of the amusement park. "Let's have fun!"

She nodded and smiled at me. Why did she have to have that lovely smile of hers? a smile that would hinder a glimpse of sadness. She's trying hard enough to enjoy the time we had trying out every single ride, buying some merchandise as well as trying some snacks they sold at the park. I promise myself, from now on, till whenever the time takes us, I will take care of her, I will never make her cry. 

"Junho ya, it's getting late," She looked at her watch. "Woobin Oppa will be worried about me."

"Let's go home after we have dinner, I'm starving," I pouted and rubbed my belly.

she giggled a bit and hugged my arm, "Aigoo uri Junho, what do you want to eat tonight? jjajangmyeon?" 

"Call! Let's have Jjajangmyeon together!" I grinned as we got out of the indoor park and looked around to see if there's any jjajangmyeon restaurant around.

"Junho ya," She stopped me for a while and tiptoed to reach my face. she covered my eyes and landed a quick peck on my cheek. "Thank you for today, Cha Junho." 

----- To Be Continued.

a/n: Hi guys, enjoy the new chapter, I'm sorry it's a bit short. I made it just right so you would enjoy the story xD