Drugs and ex-friends

I rubbed my eyes furiously with the back of my hand and took a couple of deep breaths to let the cold night air enter my lungs.

Go sleep, go.

It's 2AM and I have been wandering around in the middle of spooky streets, stalking my crazy friend. Sorry, crazy ex-friend. I don't associate with people who are involved in drug dealing.

My night-visioned binoculars confirmed the identity of the five feet tall, curly red head- Liana Wells. Neither the spooky screams of the owl nor the eerie appearance of the building stopped her from confidently entering inside.

I fished out my phone from my back pocket and sent a quick text to James.

I'm going in. Location on.

Letting out a deep sigh, I followed the path to the building. The building's appearance gave no clue as to what I would find in there, except for the varieties in ghosts. If Pennywise wanted to get a new place for eating kids, this would totally be it.

I flicked on the button of my pocket torch and opened the wooden doors. Faint yellow light illuminated the inside, showing burned walls with ivy vines spread over them. Seeing that there was no one present to stop me from searching I went inside.

I could hear faint sounds of people laughing from the floor above and slowly made my way up the creaky wooden staircase.

"Your girl is amazing Andrew!", someone shouted as I stepped in the first floor.

"Ana made thirty grands today, boys!"

This floor was better as compared to the previous one. The walls weren't completely charred or covered with ivy but the neon lighting made no sense at all. Didn't these people need to see where they were going? Or maybe the decorating in charge had a special place for haunted houses.

The hallway had several rooms on both sides but they were all closed except for one, where all the noise of people came from.

"Ana! Ana! Ana!", I could hear everyone cheering from inside.

Do they mean Liana?  I thought, but why are they cheering?

Taking advantage of their ongoing party, I quickly moved through the hallway and headed towards the room on the opposite end, where James had told me to find the evidence.

The room's door was slightly ajar when I reached and only the faint moonlight from the windows let me see the rows of cocaine neatly stacked. Even my mask couldn't help me from the awful smell. Quickly taking my phone out, I clicked pictures and mailed it to James.

"I heard Andrew making a deal with that top lord Reynolds today."

"Seriously?"

Hearing the sounds of the two men approaching, I quickly hid behind the door.

"How much shipment are we getting?" A bulky man with round nose asks as he enters alongside another man who's wearing a brown beanie.

"Thrice the amount we get normally." the one with the beanie answered.

They didn't discover me and went straight towards the stack.

"That's fuckin' great dude!" he grinned, showing his yellowed teeth," What's the deal?"

Slowly I tip toed towards the door and chanted my mantra.

Don't see me, don't see me, Don't see--

"We have a man who is a double agent in The Hood, he says he's got valuable info that can help Reynolds."

I stopped in my tracks. Shit.

"Reynolds agreed and said that he'd be in the city next week."

Double shit.

"Yo guys, I've been--" the door slams into my back and sends me sprawling on the floor as some guy opens it from the outside.

"What the-" the man with the beanie gets interrupted as I throw my torch at his forehead and knock him down.

"Son of a --" the man that hit my back with the door drops down on the floor as my foot hits his jewels.

"Stop!" I turn back to see the bulky man with a gun pointed at my face and slowly raise my hands as a sign of surrender.

He moves towards me slowly,"Get down on the ground!" he shouts and I do as he says.

"You bitch!" he screams above me, "Who sent you?"

"Satan." I reply, my words dripping with sugar and then smirked.

"Wha-"  I throw a punch at his knees and he falls backwards, slamming the back of his head directly on the floor.

Without wasting any precious time, I take his gun and rushed out. The men would notice their guys missing soon which didn't leave me enough time to get away from this place.

I ran up the last set of stairs and opened a door on the right to hide inside.

"Where did she go?!" Someone shouted downstairs.

"You! Search upstairs! and you go look outside! she couldn't have gone far enough!"

I wiped the sweat off my brows and turned the safety off the gun.

Damn it! Don't let me die here God!

I turned around to search the room for some way out. The window had been barricaded which made it even more difficult for me to see. The sound of footsteps were near.

A large pair of hands suddenly grabbed my mouth from behind and pulled me inside a cupboard. "Don't speak." His warm breath tickled my ear.

Through the slight gap between the cupboard, I saw the door open and a man look around.

"Clear!" He said and left.

I exhaled a breath that I'd been holding. "Please explain what my waitress is doing here." The man behind me whispered into my ear again and turned me around to face him.

"Hello," my jaw dropped hearing Mr Rich and Rude's familliar voice.

***

Hey guys!

💖Don't forget to vote, comment and share💖

👄K7👄