More Than This

She's broken, know one can fix her she has nothing. Her family left her as a kid and now she found a way to get rid of the pain. Drugs.

It's the only thing that can make her happy. She skips school just to get high. Like anyone would notice anyway. If she died no one would notice or care. She's a nobody. And that's all she'll ever be.

Meet, 'Hailey Alyssa Sue Lindsey', she's a mute unless you get to know her, but know one ever tries to. If they tried they would see that she's bubbly and really funny. But know one every tries.

Until one day a guy named Coleton came into her life, and changed everything completely. He made her feel 'special', like she's worth something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so this is my new book hope you like it. And Hailey and Coleton are a real couple and I know them and I ship them so hard I made a book (this is completely fictional)

Haileys gonna kill me once she finds out I wrote this XD you should follow her at hailey_boo101 and vote and comment on her books she's a amazing writer.

Anyway I have 3 other books so please read them and vote and comment bye.

Love you hailey