Chapter Three

Hailey's p.o.v.

"I'll have the strawberry shortcake yogurt too please." Annabelle ordered for me concidering I didn't know her. I saw her give me a small glance of pity. What the fuck was that for. I don't have problems. Damn I hate people like her. I gave her a glance back like 'bitch please.'

"Okay so do you want to walk around and eat it?" Annabelle asked as she handed us the yogurt.

"I don't care." Coleton said and I just shrugged.

"Okay let's go then." I can tell that Annabelle felt awkward. She was usually jumpy and happy. But today she's been barley smiling and only talking if she has to or wants to break a silence.

We walked out of the parlor and walked around the block a couple of times. It was weird because Annabelle barley talked same with Coleton so I didn't talk at all.

"Well I think I'm going home." I said. Lie. I don't have a home. Annabelle gave me a weird look.

"Bye?" She asked in confusion. I gave her a hug and waved at Coleton and left.

Well we're am I gonna go? I can't go to Ray's because I know I'll end up spilling out my problems to him.

Noah! (Sorry Hailey...) Noah was my ex but please we all know he still loves me. Now we're fuck buddy's since I can't do any better. But hey he's good at least.

After about 30 minutes I ended up at his house.

I walked up on his porch banging on the door.

"Hey Hailey what are you doing he-" I cut him off.

I pushed him hard up against the wall were he banged his head. I attached my lips to his while working at his belt pulling down his pants.

"H-haile-" he let out a small moan and I cut him off once again.

"Shut up you little bitch. I came here for one reason for you to fuck me. And I'm getting what I want so strip." I demanded as I watched him strip. (I'm so sorry XD)

I pulled up my shirt un clipping my bra then talking off my shorts which my panties followed.

Once we were both fully undressed I pushed him up against the wall once again nipping at his neck.

~Skipping the sex scene because I don't want Hailey To Kill Me~

Noah picked me up and laid me on the bed getting a pillow off his bed so he can sleep on the floor.

"You know Noah, you don't have t sleep on the floor." I spoke up looking at him as he was about to walk away.

"So you want me to sleep with you?" He asked confused raising a eyebrow. I didn't say anything back I just nodded my head.

He slowly walked over to his bed looking at me weird like I was about to kill him.

"Will you just fucking lay down!" I yelled annoyed and he scurried under the blanket.

Once he was comfortable I wrapped my arms around his waist breathing in his sent.

"Night Hailey." He said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight, love you." I said knowing I'd regret it in the morning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't kill me Hailey XD

So anyway I hopped you enjoyed this chapter (I know hailey didn't.)

I'll update soon as possible. And also I'm writing a new book so once it's published I'll tell you I'll hope you read it :D<---------- that was a D (I'm sorry for not being sorry but really I'm not sorry for being sorry for being not sorry, sorry)

Hope you guys hade a good day vote comment and follow me please.

The shoutout goes to xxXTxicteddybearXx go read da stories and vote and comment.

Bye little people