01: First day

CHAPTER 1, PART 1:
Kim Taehyung, What Are You Doing to Me?!

Taehyung sighed, he was quite an ambivert, well at least that's what he hears from the other helpers in his house.

He was a bit nervous, he doesn't know why though.

"We're almost here, sir." Taehyung's driver said, making him aware. "Thanks.." He answered, checking his pocket mirror to check how he looks.

Taehyung peaked out the window, seeing students stare at his vehicle. "Why are they staring? Haven't they seen a limo before?" Taehyung asked.

The driver chuckled. "Sir, since I came from a quite poor family, until I started workinghere.. I could only say that I think they only see these things in movies." He answered.

Taehyung only hummed, he knew that human interaction would be quite a challenge for him.

Students were surrounding the limo trying to see who the person was inside it, and the driver was having a hard time to get around them.

"I'll just get down from here." Taehyung answered, already grabbing his things and backpack. "Are you sure?" The driver asked, worried.

"We're surrounded, and you might get hurt!" The driver exclaimed. The only thing he heard next was the door closing. Taehyung had already gotten out of the car.

Mumbling and whispers.

That's all Taehyung heard as he walked to the school doors. He sighed, rolling his eyes as he tried not to get too close in contact with other students.

As he walked further into the hallway, trying to find his locker, all he could hear was the gossips and whispers.

"Who is that?" "He looks so.. Familiar.." "He looks like Sooyeon!" One student exclaimed, the people hearing her agreeing.

Taehyung looked to his side, looking at the student who just mentioned a name he knew. "Sooyeon?" Taehyung said out loud.

The girl nodded, smiling and admiring his features. "That's my mother." He said. The girl gasped loudly. "YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME." She yelled.

"You dumbass stop yelling or I won't cook food for you anymore." Another girl said, most probably her friend. "Well how about you get off your phone and look at this boy who looks like Kim Sooyeon!"

Her friend sighed, rolling her eyes as she turned her phone off and stuffed it in her pockets. "Lisa there's no one there." The girl said.

Lisa looked in front, seeing Taehyung walking away. "Wow he walks fast." Lisa said. "Maybe it's your schizophrenia acting up." "I DO NOT HAVE SCHIZOPHRENIA, YOU KNOW THAT-" "Shut up."

Taehyung sighed, finally finding his locker and opening it. He was loading it up with books, also wondering if his first interaction with a student went just okay.

He closed his locker's door, finding a man at the other side of the door, shocking him. "Hey." The man greeted. "Want me to buy you a coffee some day?"

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't like coffee, anyway." He answered. "How about a drink?" Again, Taehyung shook his head. "I don't drink, and how about you try buying some mouthwash for that breath of yours." Taehyung answered, walking away.

"Told you." A student said. "Told me what, Jungkook?" The man said, annoyed by this Jungkook. "That you never had a chance with him, Jin! Especially with that breath."

Jungkook said, pinching his nose as he said it. "Shut up." Jin said.

Taehyung finally entered his first class, seems he was pretty early this day. All the students were with their friends, leaving their chairs. Some were listening to music, and some where drawing things on the board.

"Hey!" A student yelled, pointing at other students who were drawing on the board. "Clean and erase the board, now!" He yelled once more.

The students sighed, feeling like the student who had yelled at them was sucking the fun out of everything.

Taehyung was about to sit down on a chair, not knowing it was occupied. "Hey, pretty boy. That's my seat." The student said, pushing Taehyung off.

He sighed, dusting off his pants. "Hey, are you okay?" The student asked, the same student who yelled at the other two.

Taehyung nodded, going on his way to find another seat. "Jimin!" Someone yelled from the doorway of the class.

Jimin waved, smiling at the student. "Hobi, what brings you here?" Jimin asked. "Heard there was a new guy! Everyone kept saying he looked lowkey like Kim Sooyeon." Hobi, or Hoseok said.

Jimin looked at Taehyung, knowing he just looked familiar. "That's why he looks so familiar." Jimin answered.

A student yelled who came from outside, running into the classroom. "THE TEACHER'S COMING!" He yelled.

Alarming the students, they all quickly went back to their seats. Once the teacher entered the room, she looked panicked.

"Class listen up!" She said, clapping her hands together to get the students' attention. "The principal of the school said he was going to inspect our class for a week, I have no idea why, the announcement was last minute."

The whole class looked nervous and scared. Half of them were gossiping and whispering about it, and the other just wanted to go home already.

Taehyung was confused, of course he wasn't scared or nervous at all, after all the principal is his dad. "Psst, you." A student whispered, getting Taehyung's attention.

"The hell is happening?" He asked. His voice was raspy, Taehyung realised that he might have been sleeping this whole time.

"Principal is going to inspect our class for a week." Taehyung answered, the student beside him sighing and throwing his head down.

So much was happening that time, it worried the sleepy student a little. Hoseok wasn't even part of the class, he just had to sit down on the floor awkwardly.

The student rubbed his eyes, just to get rid of his blurry vision. He sighed, looking at Taehyung after. "Oh shit man you look like Kim Sooyeon."

"I get that often.." Taehyung said, sounding sarcastic with his answer. "Hell, are you her son?" The student asked.

Taehyung sighed. "And if I say I were?" Taehyung asked back, turning his head to the side. "Well do you think she'd let me date you?" He asked.

"Hey are you- are you new?" The teacher asked, stopping the two from their chat. Taehyung nodded, standing up to introduce himself.

"My name is Kim Taehyung, I was homeschooled, and I hope you'd take care of me." He introduced.

The teacher hummed, staring deeply and closely into Taehyung's features. "You look like Kim Sooyeon-" "She's my mum."

Everything went silent. You could easily hear the air conditioner running, it was quite awkward for Taehyung too.

"Oh damn, well Kim Taehyung everybody! Let's... Let's welcome him!"

☆~
huge changes, right?
im sorry if this isn't like the old book i wrote when i was bored out of my mind

zii .ᐟ