Chapter 5

Brand steered around a bunch of curves in the road and I wouldn't lie I was getting quite dizzy. Plus my head was hurting, so that probably wasn't helping my case either. I groaned and placed my head on his back.

"You okay back there?" He asked, I nodded not moving my head from his back. He slightly chuckled and turned his head for a split second to look at me before focusing back on the road.

Brand's POV
I saw the Stop 'N Snack Shop up ahead and decided to get Sammy some pain killers. I pulled over and she got off then I did. I placed the bike against the wall, took her hand without realising and took her inside.

"What are we doing?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm helping you with your headache" I said and we headed over to an aisle I grabbed a box of painkillers and we walked to the counter. Sammy went to pay but I stopped her and paid for it myself.

"Do you want water? Or do you want to swallow the pills without water?" I asked her as I handed her two tablets.

"It's easier for me with water, I'll pay and umm thank you Brand for helping me out" she said being awkward but I found it adorable.

I nodded with a smile and grabbed a water bottle for her. She grabbed it with a smile and walked to the counter and paid for the bottle she put some water into her mouth then swallowed the tablets.

"Samantha, Brand" Troy said coming up to us with Andi and Stef behind him.

"Don't call me Samantha, it's Sam and you well and truely know it" Bowie said already pissed off.

"Whatever you say Samantha" Troy said with a smirk, I stepped in front of Sammy knowing full well she's someone who's not afraid to punch a jerk like Troy.

"Hey Brand, Sam" Andi said my name with such joy then practically spat Sammy's name out.

"Hey" we both said, Stef gave a wave for us to give one back. Troy was approaching us, he pushed me to the side and looked at Sammy with a smirk.

"You know for a hot chic, you're pretty insane. You should be hanging out with people like us, not these losers" he said getting closer to her.

"Well I may be insane, but at least I have friends who will look out for me no matter what. No amount of money would get me coming to you!" She hissed at him. He scoffed and went to kiss her immediately Sammy started looking uncomfortable. I pushed him out of the way and glared at him.

"Don't ever touch her again! If you even look at her I will kick your arse!" I threatened he shook his fear off with a smirk and ran out. I looked at Sammy making sure she was okay.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed hugging me, I smiled and hugged her back.

We got back on the bike in search of the boys, I was thinking about what Sammy said at the shop and I was curious as to what she meant.

"Hey Sammy" I started.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"What did you mean about the whole money thing in the shop?" I asked looking at her for a split second before concentrating on the road.

She sighed quietly and then began telling me the story behind her words.

Three hours before Sammy went to the Walsh's.
Third person's POV.

Samantha was at the music store to buy some more cassette tapes, she was startled by hands being placed on her shoulders. She spun around and saw Troy with a massive smirk on his face.

"What do you want?" She asked with an eye roll.

"You" he said.

"I'd never date you, not even if you were the last man on the planet!" She shouted.

"Why do you even like me anyway?" She asked holding two cassette tapes in her hands.

"You're hot, plus I reckon you'd be better off with someone like me. You know help you with finances," he explained with such cockiness in his voice. Samantha shook her head, feeling put down by his words.

"I'll give 50,000 dollars for you to date me" he said smiling.

"No" she said and walked away giving the lady who owned the store some money for the cassette tapes. She placed them in her bag and hopped on her bike with Troy running out of the store.

"Come on!" He shouted getting looks from others.