Chapter 16

Sam's POV
The cave was falling apart, rocks were falling everywhere and we were desperate to get out. Brand, Data and Mikey were trying to move the big rock that was blocking our passage. I climbed up the rocks and started helping them move it.

"Ahh" I shouted and stopped moving it and clutched my left arm. My white sweater was stained with blood, I remembered that the woman had cut my arm as she pushed me off it didn't register then as I was probably more worried about the fact that I was going to drown.

Sloth came up and pushed us out of the way. Brand held me in his arms as we watched Sloth lift the rock up using his back and arms to hold it.

"Go, go!" He cried. Mikey went first then Stef, Andi, Mouth, Data, Chunk.

"Sammy, go!" He shouted as the falling of the rocks were increasing and becoming more dangerous. I nodded and got on my hands and knees and crawled through Sloth's legs and out of the cave. Brand came out after me, Chunk ran to our entrance of the tunnel calling for Sloth but he dropped the rock closing the entrance.

"Sloth! Nooo!" Chunk cried and tried running back but Brand held him back.

We were walking on the sand and up ahead I could see two men on quad bikes.

"Hey!" I shouted waving my hand in the air, as using my injured one hurt.

The rest of them joined in and began waving and screaming. We ran over to them and police and ambulances came and so did reporters. I sat in the back of an ambulance and they stitched my arm up and wrapped it in a bandage. We were all given warm jackets and beanies.

"Sam!" I looked up and saw my parents. I jumped up and ran to them and I was engulfed with hugs.

"Mum! Dad! I missed you!" I cried happily.

"My sweet baby, are you okay?" My mum asked holding my face in her hands. I nodded and gave them another hug.

I told them about my injuries and then the fact that I lost my bike and that I really don't want to leave.

"You know we've got to go, we can't help it" my dad said sadly, I nodded and then saw the look that my parents had. I turned around and saw Brand. I looked back at mum and dad they smiled and nodded. I walked over to him and stuffed my hands in the jacket pockets.

"Is your arm okay?" He asked with a concerned look. I nodded with a smile, Brand grabbed something from his pocket and put it around my neck. I gasped looking at it, this thing was beautiful! He then gently grabbed my wrist and placed a bracelet on, also beautiful.

"Brand, they're beautiful" I whispered. He smiled and rested his arms on my shoulders looking at me with a smile.

"Nothing is as beautiful as you" he said with a loving smile, I wrapped my arms around his waist and we both leant in sharing a short kiss. We looked at each other before kissing again.

 We looked at each other before kissing again

We pulled way and Brand wrapped his arm around me and held me close to his chest

We pulled way and Brand wrapped his arm around me and held me close to his chest. Andi came up to us and gave a tiny smile.

"Sam, I want to say sorry to how I have treated you. It wasn't nice of me at all, I was jealous and I hope that you could forgive me in the near future" she said nicely.

"Andi, I'm not someone who can forgive and forget. But I do see us getting along in the future" I said she nodded and waved goodbye before walking to her parents.

"It's the Fratelli's!" A cop shouted. We all spun around and saw the Fratelli's and Sloth.