Chapter 15

Brand's POV
Mouth tried getting to the edge of the boat but was held back by glasses I elbowed pink shirt guy in the chest and ran down to the plank and pushed the woman out of the way and dove into the water. I saw Sammy struggling to swim and saw she was sinking to the bottom. I swam down to her and wrapped my arms around her, stopping her from struggling and stopped her making herself lose energy and drown. I swam us to the top, as we surfaced she gasped and coughed up some water.

"Hey, it's okay" I whispered as I swam her to the rock that was by the ship. She was whimpering and getting teary.

I leaned her on the rocks and picked up her legs and untied them. I placed them back in the water and looked into her eyes. She smiled softly and her breathing started to go back to normal. I gently grabbed her wrists and started to untie them but thought there was going to be no interruptions. I raised her arms and put them over my head and cupped her face in my hands and kissed her.

We pulled away and looked at each other, I rested my hands on her arm and smiled at her then receiving one in return.

"Are you okay?" I asked concerned,

"Yes, definitely" she whispered. I chuckled and continued to smile at her.

"So still want to help me kill Troy?" I asked.

"I'll hide the body" she whispered with a wink and started giggling.

"That bastard is going to pay for what he's done to you, I'm going to kick-" she stopped me from talking and kissed my lips. I helped take her arms back over my head and untied her wrists. We swam over to the others and watched in Mikey's terms 'the creature'  throw the woman off the ship. We all cheered and whooped in celebration. 'The creature'  jumped in and swam over to us.

"Guys! This Sloth, Sloth this is the guys" Chunk introduced.

We all began to swim away trying to escape but Mikey was staring at the ship.

"We can't leave all the gold there, that's our future!" He exclaimed.

"No, Mikey if we stay we've got no future! We'll come back for it later" I said to him but he didn't budge.

"Come on!" I shouted and grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him over.

"Let's head for the light!" I shouted and we swam to gap in the rocks.

Mikey, Data and I climbed to it as the others stayed in the water.

"Look you guys daylight! There's been a cave in here, maybe we can get through you got a candle?" I said looking at Data.

"Only one left" he said and Mikey handed me the last candle and we lit it.

"Hey it's sparkling!" Data pointed out.

"Is there a way out or not!" Andi demanded.

"Wait a minute that's not a candle..." Mikey began.

"DYNAMITE!" All three of us shouted and jumped for the water we all ducked under the water and the explosion went off. We came back up for air and looked to see the hole was blocked by a big rock.

"Let's go, let's get out of here!" Sammy shouted.