10 Years

We drank our coffee and went to a mall.Jack told me he was taking me to a shopping mall and I agreed with him as I was still afraid of him.

We reached the shopping mall.Then he took me to a gown shop.

"Choose a gown for our engagement party."He told me.

"It's okay you can choose it for me"I told him.

He came closer to me and said "I don't want my wife to regret after our engagement party,That she couldn't choose her own gown."Then he touched my face.

"O-okay."I told him and quickly got away from him.

I was looking at the gowns.I didn't like any of them.I tried to find Jack to tell him I don't like any of these gowns.

"Emily" Someone called me.I turned around and saw Jack.I went to him.I saw 2 gowns in front of me.They we're really beautiful.

"What?"I asked him.

"Did you choose any gown?" He asked me and grabbed me by my waist.

"No and could you please move your hands from my waist?" I asked him as I was awkward.

"Nope and yeah Mrs.William choosed this 2 gowns for you." He told me.

"Hello beautiful" a lady who is at least 50 years old told me and hugged me.

"Hello"I told her and hugged her back.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce you guys.Darling,this is Mrs.William and Mrs.William,this is Emily." Jack introduced us to each other.

I slightly bowed in front of her.

"I knew this Jack.Your darling is really beautiful,like you told me" She told Jack and stroked my hair.

I was awkward and Jack notice that.

"Yes Mrs.William,You are right." He told Mrs.William.

"I'll leave you guys alone and Emily I hope you'll like one of this gown." She told us went somewhere.

"You should choose one gown for you.You can choose both if you want" Jack told me with a smile.

"One is enough for me" I told him and looked at the gowns.