Prom

WARNING!!!: This chapter has attempt rape and emotional contents view discretion advised!

Through out the week Dib has tried to convince Zim to come to prom with him, until he eventually budge and said yes. Prom was today, and Dib was actually excited to go this year because he has someone to actually go with besides Gaz. Zim on the other hand was kinda annoyed, he's been to a dance once and did not enjoy it, loud music, crowds and people getting drunk was not something he was excited for.

After School Dib and Zim walked to Zim's home, both agreeing to hang out for a while since prom started at 6. The whole time they watched movies, Trained, and just talked about stuff that was going. The whole time though Zim looked uneasy and Dib could tell, "Hey are you ok?", Dib said looking over at Zim, who looked at him confused, "Yeah, why?", "Will you look worried", Zim laughed, "Me worried! The mighty Zim is never worried", Dib knew that was a lie, "Yeah yeah, but I know somethings up, you've been twitching your antennas and your face looks uneasy", Zim froze, 'am I really that easy to read', he thought and felt disappointed that he wasn't strong enough to not show weakness. Dib sighed, "I'm just worried about you Zim", Zim turned his head and smiled, "I know Dib but Zim promises he's fine", Zim lied, he was really worried that someone might find out he's a alien, or some drunk guy would try to flirt with him or even worse Keef! All this fear and stress went to his head and Dib noticed and pulled him in for a hug, "Hey I promise it'll be ok", Zim looked up at Dib, "w-what if someone sees through m-my disguise o-or Keef!", Zim chocked on his pink tears, "Shhh it's ok I promise I'll stay by your side the whole time and protect you", Dib cooed and Zim calmed down and sat up. Dib looked at the time on his phone and noticed it was 4:30 giving them an hour in a half to get ready. "I have to get ready, you should too", Dib suggested and Zim nod giving his boyfriend who gladly kissed him back.

Meanwhile Keef was getting prepared for the dance.
After his shower he brushed and dried his hair, brushed his teeth and got his suit on. He looked  looked in the mirror to make sure everything looked good and picked up his phone to call Gretchen. Gretchen was all ready for the dance in a lovely red dress with a little bit of makeup on to make her look nice, it was only some consoler and blush. Gretchen noticed her phone buzzing and saw that Keef was calling, "Hello?", "Are you ready", Keef said as he picked up Dib's stolen cuffs, "Yeah, but are you sure about this plain? I mean will Zim even show up, he's not the type of guy who likes human interaction", Gretchen responded, "Oh he'll come I know he will", Keef smirked and ended the call. He put on a drench coat and put the cuffs in his pocket grabbing his car keys and leaving his room. Gretchen sitting on her couch waiting for Keef and this plain to over with.

Dib was all ready and now on his way to pick up Zim in his father's car. Dib had on a blue dress shirt and black jeans, his scythe like hair was pulled back thanks to gel. Gaz was wearing a black dress with purple stripes and had a black head band on, it was quite surprising to Dib when he first saw her with it on causing Gaz to threat him if he said a word.

When they arrived at Zim's house Dib walked to the front door and rang the door bell. Gir opened the door and looked up at Dib, "Hi Mary!", he screamed, "Is Zim ready", Dib said nervously trying to look inside, "He in the lab getting ready", Gir went back to the couch and watch cartoons. Dib decided to come in and sat next to Gir waiting for Zim. A good 15 mins later he saw Zim come up and Dib's mouth dropped. Zim was in a pink dress that went down to the lower part of his thighs, the dress had a black ribbon tied in the front, he had on leggings and his black boots and was even wearing a black choker. Zim saw Dib's expression and smirked, "Like what you see", he walked over to Dib who's mouth was still open but managed to speak, "Y-you look amazing!", Zim blushed at his comment, "Y-yeah yeah Dib-stink, l-let's just go". Dib smirked at Zim's embarrass face, thinking it was one of most beautiful things about him. He got up taking Zim by the hand and leading him outside to the car, he opened the door for Zim letting him get inside and shut the door, going to the driver side. When everyone had there seat belts on Dib drove everyone to the school.