No Takebacksies

He's still dead when you're done with the bottle
Of course it's a corpse that you keep in the cradle
Kids are still depressed when you dress them up
Syrup is still syrup in a sippy cup

Hello! Before I start this chapter I would like to make a quick disclaimer, and tell you all more about this rewritten version. This is now an AU version where they're in normal Hopes Peak and the plot is changed a bit though it is still centered around Kokichi having phycological scars. Also I would like to note that there is a lot  of angst in this version, and moderate mentions of things like rape, thought I will not write that kind of stuff ( I have no experience ) So without further ado, I present to you the new version of Unsaid Lies!~

________________________________________________________________________________

     A young boy looked around a pitch black room, squinting to let in any bit of light that might be there.   "What's going on..?" He thought going to the doorway, the boy's thoughts getting the best of him. At this point, the child was around eight or nine, his Purple and Yellow eyes shining in the dim moonlight. The boy stood on his toes and managed to open the door a bit, Putting his ear to the opening. " Come on! " A female voice shouted,her voice cold and demanding. Within a split second, everything was on fire. The boy had to do something, but he was just too petrified. The flames came closer and closer towards the screaming boy as everything went black.

     Kokichi opened his eyes and jumped out of bed, careful not to wake his roomates Kaito and Shuichi up if he hadn't already and ran outside to the courtyard, his heart beating so loud he was sure it would wake everybody up. It had been eight years since his mother set his house on fire, killing everybody except for her and Kokichi, even the members of dice sleeping over that night at what was his so called birthday party. He kept running and running until he finally got to the bridge, he quickly slipped under it and looked around for a small box, once found, he took it out and opened it.

! TW; Small mentions of self harm right here, skip to next notice if needed !

     Kokichi grabbed a small razor blade from the inside of the box and promptly pulled up his sleeves, slicing his arm for every scream he heard that night. The leader never once stopped to think that this may be unhealthy because in his mind he deserved to be the one dead, not dice, not his father, not his siblings. Just him. The small male quickly bandaged up his arms and left to go back to the dorms and get ready, turning away from the glimmering sunrise.

! End of TW !

     By the time the door had opened, Kaito and Shuichi were already up and running, Shuichi was showering while Kaito was making coffee in their pathetic excuse of a kitchen. "Where have you been?" Kaito asked Kokichi as soon as he heard the door open, to which a loud sigh was received " That's not a very nice way to greet your supreme leader, Kaito. " The Male said, exasperated. " I was only out taking a walk, but who knows? That might be a lie. " This got the male a dirty glare from the astronaut  as kokichi walked into the closet to grab his clothing. 

     By the time all three males were out the door, it was only 7:30 which meant they had enough time to go and grab food before daily classes would start, to which Kaito insisted he would drive. Kokichi took his place in line between kaito and Shuichi, by the time it was his turn he ordered a cinnamon bagel with a small iced coffee. 

    " That will be $12.56. " The lady at the counter said blanky, boredom evident in her voice. " Crap! I only have ten dollars. " The leader replied, just loud enough for Shuichi to hear him, the detective quickly offered to pay for Kokichi's food, to which he quickly allowed. " That was extremely kind of you Shumai~  " He said " Though it was a lie, I had my money in my pocket the whole time. " This earned him a negative response from both boys, to which he simply responded " Too bad, there's no takebacksies!~ "