" Sick "

Heyo! Two chapters in one day! Just so you know pretty much this whole chapter mentions eating disorders, just a little TW .w.

________________________________________________________________________________

~*~ Nobody's POV ~*~

     Kaito looked around the classroom, examining all of his classmates. This was a rare activity for the astronaut as his studies usually entertained him quite a bit, today though was weird. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but something seemed up with his roommate, Kokichi. ' I'll just leave it be, it's probably nothing. '  He thought, and continued to write notes for his classes. 

     Shuichi on the other hand knew that something major was going on, though there wasn't enough evidence to prove anything yet. He had heard footsteps while he was sleeping but just assumed that it was Kaito going to get coffee from the neighboring dorm. The boy looked down at his hands, and started mumbling too quietly for anybody to hear, he hoped everything would be okay. 

~*~ Timeskip to lunch ~*~

     The three boys walked down to the lunchroom together, the three of them setting off a good aura, at least enough for two to cancel a negative one out, ignoring it and doing nothing to fix it. " You're paying for Shuichi's food Kokichi. "  Kaito demanded, looking at the smaller male " It's only fair after tricking him into buying you breakfast. " The leader looked at Kaito clearly unimpressed, and sighed " Fineeeeeee. But only because I have to! " The male let out, his face turning red. " Great! So it's settled then! " The astronaut exclaimed, overjoyed that Kokichi had finally agreed to do something. " Hold up Momota-Chan, I never said I would today. " Said Kokichi, before smirking. " I actually did need the money for lunch, I only have five dollars right  now, and that is not a lie. " Shuichi was here to witness this whole conversation and the small argument that continued after it, it pleased him that they had at least figured out how to control their arguments.

     Of course, the argument was fine until they actually sat down to eat (( Keep in mind that their lunch is at the end of the school day, after that they're free to go )) Both Kaito and Shuichi noticed that Kokichi hadn't eaten in about a week, and were well past finished eating. " Kokichi! If you weren't going to eat you very well could have bought Shuichi his food! " Kaito yelled, looking Kokichi dead in the eye, clearly angry. " Goddamnit Kaito! I said I was going to eat! I just got distracted by talking! " The latter retorted, before downing his food. " Guys please just calm down, Kokichi actually does have some reasoning there, we were talking quite a bit.. " Saihara said to the two boys, eventually everything settled down and they went to the car, right before they left the building Kokichi said he was going to the restroom and to wait for him to which his roommates agreed. 

~*~ Timeskip; 30 minutes ~*~ 

" What's taking him so long?!! " Kaito demanded, looking at Shuichi, to which he only got a shrug in return. " I'm not sure, Kaito but if you want I can go get him..? " The detective mumbled quietly, his cheeks turning slightly red. The astronaut however didn't want to make the detective do any more work that day and said he'd get him, walking into the school building to look for Kokichi. When he turned the corner that led to the first floor restrooms he heard somebody vomiting, to which he immediately assumed was Kokichi. " Hey you okay in there Ouma..? " Kaito asked, feeling sympathy towards the leader. "I-I'm not feeling very well Kaito, I think it's something I ate..." Kokichi stuttered opening the door. (( Yes, I'm aware that's not how food poisoning works, but Kaito is stupid so he doesn't know that ;) )) The taller male looked at the smaller with sympathy, he didn't think he could look any sicker than he did now. After the leader was done washing up Kaito carried him on his back. " Well if you're not feeling well we should get you home quick then. " Kokichi only nodded and clung onto the astronauts Jacket, exausted. 

" Jeez, what happened to you Kokichi? " Saihara said after seeing the leader enter the car, Kokichi quickly reached for Kaito's jacket after being separated from it, which he quickly received. The drive home was breif and consisted of the detective worriedly asking questions to the leader, almost as quickly as he had left one males arms he entered the others and was carried into their apartment and was put on Kaito and Shuichi's bed, blankets were tossed to him as the detective left the room. " I'm going to go make dinner, if you need anything just come down and tell me. " The latter said kindly as he closed the door.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!! Just a little quick breifing of the bed situation in their apartment, Kaito and Shuichi sharea bed since they've known each other for longer (( Apartments and dorms are the same thing in this world cause logic )) The school put another male in, and since nobody knew Kokichi, he slept alone. Hope this chapter was okay! And if you have any tips tell me! Thanks!