Chapter Twenty Eight

News can travel quickly and were it a story of national interest, it was likely that the editors of daily newspapers would tear up their already edited prints for a new admission, but it wasn't.  Plus the paparazzi involved was freelance and naturally wanted as much money for his merchandise as possible, such needed quick negotiation first and the man would seek more than one paper and magazine to negotiate with if he could not get decent remuneration from one source.  However, the blurred images of images taken on mobile phones with either no flash or short recordings found their way on social media first.  This did not hinder the paparazzi in anyway, just made his product more valuable as only he had the extension to the story...

Thanks to the freelancer actually causing this short delay due to finance, there were no nasty surprises for the apartment on the tenth floor, although Saburo did shriek when Zandre exited the steamy bathroom with just a towel hanging from his hip that morning.

Ichiro ran out to the hallway attempting to figure out what the problem was, only to find his little brother fanning his reddened face, a cheeky grin upon his face as well as a nearly naked Alpha being confronted.  Ichiro's pupils dilated slightly as his eyes began to roam the sculpted, ebony figure before him with a sigh.  Demon.  And now he was tempting away his innocent little brother's soul with his incubus form!  "What are you doing?!  Stop corrupting people, go get dressed!"

A wide grin spread the man's plush lips and he tugged Ichiro's arm, pulling him closer.  "Am I corrupting you?"

"Absolutely!" Saburo answered on his big brother's behalf, dragging out the word before giving his future in-law the thumbs up.  Zee burst into laughter, his chest expanding and contracting as his clear amusement was fully expressed.  Ichiro frowned and began to chase his naughty brother away, before finding himself recaptured, though this time by the waist as around two hundred and fifty pounds of pure man arched over his slender back.  He shivered, his body responding to the heat and the scent of the Alpha pressed against him.

Zandre had pushed himself to his limits in order to set things straight between himself, Elani and Ichiro, barely making it to Ichiro's apartment block before the fatigue nearly caused him to collapse.  Fortunately, the elevator was working last night or the rugby star would be sleeping in his car until at least dawn.  Ichiro's plan of making him sleep on the sofa, though, did not come to fruition, for Zee had followed him into his bedroom when he went to grab a pillow for him.  The mattress was too much of a temptation and Zandre had fallen upon it, grabbing Ichiro as he did so and succumbing to sleep before his head touched the pillow.  Trapped in his heavy embrace, Ichiro could only fume and curse the unconscious Alpha, before his own weariness had caught up with him and he had subconsciously snuggled deeper into Zee's embrace before falling asleep for the night.

When his eyelids had fluttered open the next morning, he had found his head nestled upon Zandre's hard chest and his legs well entwined with the man's and startled, he'd pulled himself away.  Only the grip upon his hip would not allow him to escape so easily and he had glanced at Zandre's face to find the man with a smug expression upon his face and twinkling, dark eyes.  "Good morning," he'd greeted, cheerfully, not at all repentant.

After that, Ichiro had muttered something incomprehensible and hinted that if Zandre was awake, he should leave.  But he'd let the man have a shower first, if he wanted.  Zee accepted the latter offer, but he clearly had no intention of leaving straight after.

After removing the octopus from his back and telling him to dress, Ichiro slipped into the bathroom to have a quick wash himself.  Plus he now had a small lower problem to deal with... not that a cold shower in the small bathroom now filled with the man's devilish pheromones did anything to help.  He could only rush into his bedroom, open the window and hope that the fresh air would clear his senses enough that the stubborn object softened while he dressed.