Clarification

Types of Monsters in this fanfic and a rate of how Dangerous they are. .

Demons 10/10 don't fucking mess with demons unless your ready to fight.Yes they are technically a demon, but dont treat them any differently than your treat other monsters. Slamming a bible or cross in its face or splashing it with holy water won't get rid of it.

Advice: Treat them how you would want to be treated.

Angels 10/10 can be just as dangerous as demons but it takes a lot to make one angry. They are loyal as hell
and only get mad if you take if you mess with they're friends or family.

Vampires 9/10 Dont mess with their food or when they have red eyes. When they're eyes are red, that means they are only focused on one thing. Drinking someone or something's blood. Garlic doesn't scare off vampires, it just makes them gasy. but they are very sensitive to light. They can hypnotize and turn into a bat. But not all vampires can turn into and bats or hypnotize. They're bite will not turn you into a vampire unless your a full human.

Werewolves-9/10 They are very loyal. Don't mess with their friends or family. Don't mess with they're food.
Carnivores. Yes they have fleas most of the time and yes they love bones.  They growl when there angry. Does stop and Chase squirrels and balls. (But not cars). Usually on the full moon theyre the craziest and or full wolf. DONT FUCK WITH THEM ON A FULL MOON NIGHT!

Zombies 5/10 they usually grave rob for theyre brains and doesn't like human interaction.

The level of Ghosts
Banshee 1/10- not dangerous at all. Can predict the future. To help not to hurt.

They'll be more types of monsters later in the book.