proulonge

Narrator Pov.

"The city of Musutafu a town who lived in harmony and peace "BOOOMM" also including crime and terror. A villain attacking and the heroes save the once more and more, more and more..... and okay this is sucks."

"Okay let's start from the very beginning.... Ah here it is.... Here goes... Ahem..."

"People aren't born equal (Obviously) Even though they should be. We are all living breathing beings born of the same species on the same planet (Way More Obvious), in the same universe. So what made some people better than others? Quirks, super powers that over eighty percent of the population were born with (Oh this is new). It used to be money, or ethnicity, but that was human nature. People will always find ways to be better than others just so they could look down on the others."

"And one day.."

3 Persons Pov.

A is somewhat short for his age, his round face framed by a short mess of fluffy dark-green hair which sticks up at odd angles around his head, casting noticeably dark shadows onto itself. His eyes are large and somewhat circular, their irises the same green color as his hair, which at times are very watery, usually stretched quite wide, giving him an innocent appearance. He has a set of four symmetrical freckles in diamond formations, one on each cheek, but despite these prominent traits, he is often described by others as being plain-looking. He was holding a basket of everything is nice.

A young man with messy, indigo-colored hair that flares out in large tufts around his head and notably straight teeth. His eyes are dark purple with white pupils, and are thin and somewhat triangular in shape, with no visible eyelashes. They're usually half-closed, and he has very dark eye bags underneath them. He was hold two jars of sugar

Finally a reasonably tall young man with slick blond hair, which gets shorter the further down his head it goes, styled so that it's parted to the left, his bangs left hanging over his right eye. His irises are a periwinkle purple, his pupils white and his eyes are shaped so that they're slanting downwards towards the far sides of his face, usually left half-closed, this, along with his signature smirk and head tilt, giving him a rather contemptuous look. And he was holding a box of sugar.

They put it together in a vat let just say it is a container were it is only for them were some sweet and toys were they gather it for them to play until they found a container that said Chemical X they decided to put it as well in the vat then the container accidentally break. They look at it and then suddenly everything mix together as a pure as white.

Curiosity kills the cat out of the blue the boys touch it together then suddenly they transformed at the same time same outfit. The difference is the color red, blue and green.

 The difference is the color red, blue and green