Powerpuff Boys Z

3 Persons Pov.

Curiosity kills the cat out of the blue the boys touch it together then suddenly they transformed at the same time same outfit. The difference is the color red, blue and green.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shin, Mono are you guys okay?" Izuku said

"I will be okay once this smoke clear." Neito said

"Where are you guys?" Shinso said

As the smokes clear they completely look different now

"WHO ARE YOU!?" the 3 of them said in unision

As they look at one another the boy with an orange hair begun to realized something he look at the boy with blonde hair and says "Shin?" then he look at the black haired boy and says "Nei?"

"How did you know my name!?" both said in unision and suddenly confused

"Wait Izuku is that you?" Shinso said

"Ah-ha" Izuku response

"How did we became like this?" Neito said

"I don't know but for some reason the Chemical that we've touch somehow it changes our appearance and.... are we floating?" Izuku said as they've noticed they really are flying

"Indeed we are flying and what is this means." Shinsou said

"It's seems it granted us an ability to fly." Izuku said

"Let's try it out." Neito said

"Oh your so on." Shinso said

"Count me in." Izuku said

The three of flew upwards in the sky as they create a colored light then they go spiral or swirling and flew towards the city.

No One's Pov.

"Breaking New today as early as now  we receive a report a three-colored spiral beam of light has appeared in Musutafu take a good look on this video." As the reporter says and let the video shows what they've all saw a 3-colored beam of light spiraling together upward in the sky, then it flew all way to the city  all around and around then the beam went straight to the sky again. suddenly it split into three the red light went north, the blue light went east and the green light went to the west.

"Do you all see that well we have a reporter outside let see we might get a closer view reporter."

Reporter 1: Hello to you all we are outside in the city and take a good look to the sky. As you all can see the three light goes swirling and spinning in the air- Oh looks like somethings happening  the three light are going to meet each other and... okay it somehow stop camera can you zoom in... As we all can it appears to be a 3 silhouette floating in the air and  I can tell it's a three male somehow in teenagers. One has orange hair, the other has blonde hair and the last one has a black hair and it is they have a matching outfit." Out of the blue the three figures flew away without a trace.