meeting

Izuku's Pov.

For Izuku Midoriya, he was the one of the 'others' of society. A quirkless boy that everyone looked down on, like he had some sort of disability just by being a normal human. But even still, he wanted nothing more than to be a hero, maybe not the greatest hero, but a hero none the less. But some of this is just an act he pretends to be a quirkless person for one simple reason he saw the filth of every person once they talked about quirk, some are too clingy, some are using it to bully someone who is weak. 

From his kindergarten he finally surprise from his ex-childhood friend word 'Useless' as he looked at his former childhood friend with hurt and betrayal, he thought that his best friend wouldn't leave him for something like that. Izuku thought about leaving then, maybe going to college but decided against it, he would give his friend a 3 years to come to his mind, without him using his quirk to read his mind so that only friend's actions would count. Finally he had enough already and this makes him to act more to grow.

However, things escalated when Izuku tried to help his former friend after he fell off a small bridge into a stream. Izuku offered a helping hand, but friend's pride caused him to take this an insult. He believed that Izuku made him appear as if he needed aid from someone who is beneath him. This would strain the relationship between the two for years to come

As for Izuku Midoriya he tries to avoid and forget about past that he learned and became a smartest person  he is often seen as the most mature, level-headed and composed member of the group. He can also be fussy, overbearing, vain and overly analytical at times thanks to his quirk 'Analysis'. He is quick to argue with some people who acts on impulse as opposed to his analytical nature. He is naturally caring to mainly. (His ingredient is everything's nice)

Shinso's Pov.

Ever since in the aged of 4 Hitoshi is being bullied because of his quirk, no one dares to help him or making friends with him it became more worse when he enter in junior high. Hitoshi was constantly told that due to his 's nature, he was suited to becoming a villain. Although he kept his ambition to become a hero, Hitoshi became resentful of those with Quirks more accepted by society.

But still this doesn't changed the fact that he is a sweet and innocent person but he does have a tendency to be overemotional, despite having a habit to be ditzy, naive and sensitive, leading to him sometimes being regarded as the group's weakest link, by friends and foes alike. However, he can become very independent and aggressive, let alone extremely mad when tempted. (His ingredient is Sugar)

Monoma's Pov.

Since he was a child, Neito has always wanted to be a hero. However, due to the nature of his , people constantly told him that this was not possible, because he can not do anything without the help of others, being ridiculed by that. Although this did not make him desist in his efforts to be a hero, he did understand that to fulfill his goal, he has to resort to unheroic behaviors and tactics.

Sometime he is very tough not letting the others know about it but sometimes this, and his aggression, get the better of him, making him a little reckless and stubborn however he has enough control so as to not go "overboard" on innocent civilians no matter how trivial the offense.

He also showed a greedy side he has shown these sides, and a softer side in several ways on his actions. (His ingredient is Spices)

3 Persons Pov.

These 3 boys had already enough on what they've experiences until three of bumped each other in a Y-shaped path in the park when they look at to one another they feel an unexpected bond like it brought them together. They introduced their selves and became fond to each other.