Bermuda's Night Fight

Narrator Pov.

"Sugar, Spices and Everything's Nice these are the main ingredient to create a perfect little boys but the three boys accidentally break a bottle of chemical x and then become chemical z and when the three of them touched it and became Burgundy, Blue and Bermuda."

"The city of Musutafu a town who lived in harmony and peace "BOOOMM" also including crime and terror. A villain attacking and the heroes save the once more and then one day.

Neito's Pov.

After the agreement last day we immediately go out of our hideout and go to our homes, before our parent's will get worried sick especially for me. I came from a wealthy family but I was not very happy on it I realize what's the purpose of having a lot of treasures when you cannot be true to yourself, my family never gave me an attention probably because I have a weak quirk before and right now I can no longer trust them almost forgot I'm actually son of a 'Mafia'.

Right now I'm at my home in room were I am always alone in the dark the only reason why I choose the hero course is because of family business which leads me without a choice but to obey it, but this time I had enough of it already since my quirk has already fully enhance and I gain a new quirk maybe I should try it out.

So I opened the window in my room and before I'm about to leave I duplicate myself so that they still knew that I'm still here, my quirk has now evolve into 'Replica' which is now I no longer just have a copy quirk I also have duplication, imitation, mimicry which always useful to run away the house. As for my duplication I can duplicate myself multiple times if I wanted to and it has a same mind and heart.

""I'll leave this place for you make them believe that I'm still here and pretend you been doing a homework and studying." I said my duplicate obeys it while I immediately transform into a 'Bermuda' then I immediately flew without a glowing light coming out.

As I continue flying all over the place until I landed in the Kiyashi Mall were it is my favorite place with my two lovers of course I got some lots of attention especially some heroes and villain are watching me, but I never mind them I'm only here for having fun in the mall especially the arcade I always love playing games and sports but the thing I always love here is the DDR Arcade yes I love also dancing.

As I continue playing in the arcade getting one prizes in every machine a muscular man with gray hair and dark red eye, who was also wearing a red and white formal clothing approaches me and I knew right away it was 'Vlad King' the 'Blood Hero' and he says.

"Hey kiddo are you suppose to have enough already?" He asked

"What do you mean I only play once in every machine here in the arcade and if I'm lose I would accept I play fair in square here." I response "Also I'm not a hubris person these prizes is not for me I enjoy playing rather than winning." I continued

"Who are you giving them for?" Vlad King asked

"For those people who needed it most." I answered as I finish and won the game. "Yeah!!" then I receive a chit and give it to the counter to get another stuff toy.

"Thank you Miss this really is cute." I said

Then I looked at my prizes that I've won in the games I played and I say "These should be enough already." then I immediately go out in the arcade then all of a sudden as I was already at the exit of the store a group of police officers came by with some heroes, and they are prepare with a battle position.

"Okay this is weird." I said sarcastically

"Bermuda boy hands in the air right now!!" A police officer said