21 • cafe

Hi hey hello konnichiwa hallo hola sup yo kamusta mo? (How are you?)

I'm really tired and dead honestly after reading the entire book for me to start a new chapter I really wanted to just commit non breathing

Sophie is in the hospital so her bubbly personality won't be seen in this chapter and so on, I pray for my bby girl🖐😩👌❤

Anyways, enjoy I guess..

----

America had to leave since Canada found a little squishy seal plush and found it so cute he wanted to burn it, so being the big brother onii-chan he is, he goes to try and help him much to his dismay.

Once it was time to audition for the music club, let's just say you did a somewhat good job, surprisingly you didn't slip up a single note or lyric you memorized so A for effort.

The results will be on Monday afternoon since that's when clubbing starts when all classes are finished, sighing to yourself still doubting that you would pass.

As you were walking away you once again meet a familiar face, once he saw you he immediately smiled and walked to your direction.

"Y/n!"

"A-Ah! South Korea? What do you need?" She asked him looking away as a pink hue lighted her cheeks as he smiled wider if that's even possible.

"I heard your audition was finished, how was it?" He said walking beside he slightly leaning so I could see his face at the corner of my eye.

"I don't know really, I feel really nervous if I don't get accepted" you said as you ruffled your hair in instinct, he took your free and and gripped bit gently catching you off guard.

"I can tell you did great today, don't feel nervous when you're so good at what you do" he said looking straight ahead him but you turned your head so that it's fully facing him.

Your pink cheeks turned into a more darker shade as you saw him glance at you and giving a heart warming smile and just makes your heart to doki doki.

"Th-thanks south.." you said looking at the ground still blushing as he let out a small chuckle, your heart felt like it was about to burst.

"Have you heard about the new cafe opening right down this street?" He asked as your eyes peaked up in interest "no? Why?"

"I was planning to go there but then I saw you and maybe you could come with me?", He asked looking straight into your eyes, you smiled and gripped his and gently returning the favor.

But before you could answer his request, you heard another voice call out.

"Y/n-chaan!" Japan calls you from behind pushing away the south Korean bitterly but then smiled at you once your eyes met.

"Nee nee tell me, where are you going" he said in pure curiosity ignoring the clearly annoyed country right behind him, you gave out a nervous laugh reaching for the back of your neck.

"Y/n and I were just about to go to a cafe alone thank you very much" the country right behind him says bitterly gripping Japan's shoulder.

Japan faced his and placed his hand above his hand gripping his shoulder and gave it a tight squeeze somewhat fighting his nails into his skin as he smiled at the Korean "I wasn't asking you, you sing song wannabe"

He said with the same bitter tone in his voice with a smile making him look more menacing, but that didn't stop south korea one bit.

"I'd like to say the same you trash talking weeb" he retorted making the tension between them grew tense, you sweat dropped at this and grabbed both their hands in a panic.

"How about we there together?" You suggested praying to the gods to say yes cause these two countries were getting way more attention than she wanted.

"Sure.." south Korea said looking away as a pinkish hie radiated on his pale cheeks

"Great idea y/n-chan! You're so smart and so cuute~" Japan blurted out of nowhere patting your head in the process irritating the Korean.

You stayed in the middle between the two of the countries, Japan constantly complimenting you and being way more cheerful than before while south Korea just kept holding your hand rubbing circles around it.

You weren't really used in getting this much attention so it was somewhat uncomfortable but sooner you learned to adapt it smiling along with them.

---

I really want to continue, I really do but it's 11 am and I didn't sleep yet so damn, I don't know if this chapter was good since I can't frigin write

Stay safe my squishy marshmallows 👏❤♥