Tattoos

Annabeth Chase (16)

When Annabeth was 15 she got a tattoo on her wrist. It was of a wave with a black Pegasus with sea green eyes flying above it. When Annabeth got it she was confused as to what it could mean. She new however, that the tattoo didn't match Luke, her crush, Luke was 4 years older than her and Annabeth got her tattoo and decided that she needed to get over Luke. Unfortunately Annabeth never got to tell Luke her feelings because he died 2 days after Annabeth got her tattoo. Luke was hit by a drunk driver that was going to run over a mother and her baby if Luke didn't push them out of the way. Annabeth grieved for Luke but she knew that he was in a better place. However Annabeth's friend Thalia was torn to pieces over it.

Thalia Grace (17)

Thalia got her tattoo the day of Luke's Funeral. Thalia always  thought Luke would be her soulmate, but Thalia's tattoo was of a purple cape and two metal dogs. Thalia was confused because she got her tattoo at 16 even though most people got theirs on their 15th birthday. Maybe her heart just needed her to get over Luke to realize that there was someone else for her.

Reyna Avila Ramirez Arellano (17)

On her 15th birthday Reyna got a tattoo of a pine tree on her wrist. Reyna didn't know who it could be, but hopefully they loved the outdoors and hiking just as much as Reyna did.

Percy Jackson (16)

It was August 17th at 11:59 p.m. he was so exited to get his soulmate tattoo that he couldn't sleep. At exactly Midnight Percy watched as the tattoo of the owl appeared on his wrist. The eyes of the owl were an intelligent stormy grey. It was amazing.

Piper McLean (16)

Piper got her Tattoo two days after her birthday. Piper was sure that the fates did this just to mess with her. Her mom assured her that it would show up eventually and piper didn't sleep until she got it. when she did, it didn't make her feel any better. It was dumb and confuseing. Piper had a stapler. A stapler that's it. No explanations of what this was supposed to mean. Piper was lost.

Jason Grace (16)

On Jason's 15th birthday he got a dove on his wrist. Because of this Thalia would constantly tease him that Jason Grace star football player, straight A student, had a love bird on his arm. The eyes of the dove changed colors constantly, which fascinated Jason so much that he didn't care about the teasing.

Leo Valdez (16)

Leo got his tattoo when he was 16. It was of a bouquet of flowers. This was not Leo's style, Maybe his soulmate was really romantic, or just really flowery, which wasn't a bad thing but Leo didn't know how flowers and fire went together.

Calypso Nightshade (16)

When Calypso ran away from home and went to go live with Jo, Emmie,and Georgie, she got a tattoo of a flaming wrench. Why? Was this kid some kind of fire bug? She hoped not, flowers and fire don't mix.

Nico Di Angelo (15)

On Nico's 15th birthday he got his tattoo. He was sure that everyone was playing a joke on him. He was already so far in the closet he was in Narnia, but now his tattoo just seemed to mock his edgy hair and attire. he had a sun on his wrist. How could his love life get any worse? Actually, don't answer that.

Will Solace (16)

Will was sure someone was messing with him when he got his tattoo. I mean this sunshine boy, aspiring doctor, had a broken skull on his wrist? What would Will's future patients think? ugh.

Lena Solace(15)

Lena woke up on her 15th birthday and avoided looking at her wrist at all costs. If she pretended it wasn't there maybe it would disappear? Lena new it wouldn't but she avoided looking at it until her brother Will saw it. He grabbed her wrist and looked at Lena, then he hugged her and then started teasing her about how much of a nerd her soulmate must be. Lena looked at her wrist and saw a chess board. Just great, she thought she was enough of a geek for two people, but apparently not. ugh.

Malcom Chase -a/n just go with it- (15)

Malcom got his tattoo late, which was fine with him. He couldn't imagine anyone voluntarily wanting to be with him, so why would it matter if she was his soulmate? when he was 15 1/2 he got a tattoo of a microphone with red music notes. Why would anyone musical like him, he was about as theatric as a chair.

Frank Zhang (17)

On Franks 15th Birthday he got a tattoo of a horse with golden eyes. He thought the tattoo was absolutely gorgeuos. Frank was so exited to find his soulmate, but was also scared that she wouldn't like him. 

Hazel Levesque (15)

When Hazel turned 15 she got a tattoo of an eagle on her wrist. The tattoo makes Hazel happy to look at because every time Hazel looked down at the Eagle it reminded her that she wasn't alone.

Travis Stoll (16)

On Travis' 15th birthday he got his tattoo. It was a sunflower with strawberry's wrapping around it's stalk. Travis Had no idea what to think. He likes the outdoors but he had never been much of a gardener -a/n ha puns i'm funny I swear-but maybe this girl would change him?

Katie Gardener

Katie couldn't be more exited to get her tattoo, I mean who wouldn't be? When she got her tattoo however, she sang a different song. She was out shopping with her friend Piper when the firework appeared on her arm. Like what was that supposed to mean? She covered it up from then on so most people thought she didn't even have a tattoo.

Connor Stoll (17)

Connor got a paintbrush. Like what? She must be pretty artsy or whatever, but like a paintbrush? Connor wondered what his soulmate got as a tattoo. It was probably something cool, like a dragon. Yeah a dragon.

Rachel Elisabeth Dare (16)

A shoe with wings. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN. 

A/N Ok so if you read that, I'm sorry. this is my first Fanfic ever so im gonna try to update as frequently as I can. please feel free to comment! I put in Lena because I wanted to add in Malcom but I would feel bad if he was watching all his friends go through the soulmate thing and him being alone lol. Lena is Wills little sister. Also I made Annabeth and Malcom siblings and Hazel and Nico siblings. Also Rachel is not a villain and she's actually one of my favorite characters so I'm having her not be a maiden forever. I'm sorry if its confusing with so many characters, tbh I'm probably gonna add more lol.

xoxo Liz