Piper

My schedule was as follows:

Homeroom
Language Arts
Math
Choir
Lunch
Science
Greek History
P.E.
Free period

It turns out that I have L.A. Math Science Greek History P.E. Free Period with Annabeth and Lunch with Hazel, Thalia, and Annabeth. I also have homeroom with Annabeth so together we go to our lockers, which are next to each other this year. Last year I had a locker next to Octavian and Dylan. They were two of the worst boys at school and they were always trying to flirt with me, it was gross. When I looked up from my locker she sees who is on the other side of my locker I saw that it was none other than Jason Grace! I had always thought that Jason was cute, but he was way out of my league. Him being Thalia's brother, he was always home when I was hanging out with Thalia. 

" Hey!'' Jason said to me.

"hi" I said back. This conversaition was awkward already.

"so umm... what's your schedule?" He asked shyly. I raised my eyebrows and then gave him my schedule and found out we have every. single. class. together.

"ok but why are you taking choir?" I asked Jason

Jason Blushed and said " well.. I needed a fine arts credit and well I knew that you did choir and there would be someone I know and well I thought that maybe we could talk and... umm"

"k" I said then I grabbed Annabeth's hand and dragged her to our homeroom. A kid with black hair and green eyes came up to Jason as we were leaving and I realized it must be Percy. Percy and Jason continued to follow us to our homeroom and relize that Percy must also be in our homeroom.

"Pipes' where do you want to sit?" Annabeth asked I surveyed the classroom until I saw Lena in the front of the room alone at the table.

"come on" I said as we sat by Lena.

"hey!" I said "How are you"

Lena looked up and smiled shyly and said quietly "I'm good, how are you"

"we're good" Annabeth said smiling" how are you in our homeroom arn't you a sophmore?"

Lena blushed and said " I was put in advanced L.A. and the councler said it would be easier if I just had Ms. Trigg for Homeroom. Oh hi"I looked up to see Jason and Percy sitting down at our table.

"hey" I said as I looked at Jason and Percy " I'm Piper" I said as i stuck out my hand towards Percy. He shook it and the 5 of us well not Lena talked and joked for a few minutes until the rest of the class was settled and Ms. Trigg started talking. She took role and I looked around to see who else I knew in the room. I saw Frank and Will and waved to them. She also saw that her half-sister Drew was sitting in the back of the room with Kelli. Everyone hated Drew because she was mean and obnoxious, but I knew all the stuff that she has been through. I knew that Drew saw her sister Silena when she died, I mean how much more messed up can it get? How Drew took out her built up anger and trauma was not my favorite but Drew was trying to be better ever since I confronted her over the summer.

When the teacher finished taking role Frank and Will moved over to my table and we all continued to talk. I made eye contact with Drew and she smiled at me. I raised my eyebrows and smiled. I continued about my day chatting to my friends Lena hardly said anything all day, which I hardly beleived because Will was so loud and Dramatic. Lena was super nice though, she reminded me of Hazel.