ten

Seven legends menacingly stood at the doorway of DIO's mansion

Seven legends menacingly stood at the doorway of DIO's mansion. Each one of them clenched their fists, determination pulsing through their hearts as they'd finally reached the last stop of their long journey. Neither of them knew what awaited them beyond the walls of the looming castle, but every single one of them planned to defeat whatever was.

Quinn stared at the golden handle of the entrance, the dark wood ominously glaring back at her. She knew that entering the mansion carelessly could risk not only her life, but her entire team's life. Not wanting to risk anything, the woman used Hypatia to inspect the wind currents behind the door.

Closing her eyes, she gritted her teeth as she attempted to focus on the air the horrifying aura. Ever since she received whiff of who she truly is, Quinn was granted better interpretation of her Stand. The young woman now had an idea of Hypatia's limits, but also felt as if she had to relearn how to do every move and attack she used to know.

"Do you sense anything, Quinn?" Polnareff asked. He obviously didn't notice the beads of sweat rolling down Quinn's face. The concentration she had built up over the past five minutes broke into a million pieces.

Whipping around at the French Man, Quinn angrily held a clenched fist to his face as her Stand dispersed. Polnareff's eyes widened in fear, scared of what the infuriated woman would do to him. Besides the height difference, her wit and fire was scary. Quinn yelled, "Was it really that hard to stay quiet? Now I lost grip of the mansion. From what I saw, the area that is at least thirty feet from the door is clear. I had no contact to beyond that though."

Polnareff let out a guilt-filled apology as he frantically backed away from Quinn. Him and his companions had noticed the woman was extremely forward and even more feisty ever since she received her memories back. Not that they were complaining, the spark she brought from her violet eyes provided light to the team.

"I-I'm sorry Quinnzel- Quinn. Please don't murder me mon amour!" He pleaded as Quinn furrowed her brows in frustration. Polnareff continued as he unknowingly backed towards the door to their fate. "B-But hey, you knew that the next thirty feet was safe. Why don't we ju-"

A loud slam interuppted Polnareff. The powerful noise echoed through the garden in where the septet stood. Each of them gasped as they realized what had developed such a deafening noise. Mr. Joestar seemed to be the only one to take action as he looked at Polnareff and Quinn, who stood right in front of the entry way.

"The door opened! Watch out!" He yelled, causing Polnareff and Quinn to stop bickering. The duo gasped in fear as they realized they were completely vulnerable to whoever caused the entryway to be cleared.  "Hermit Purple!"

Quinn let out a surprised grunt as she felt purple vines tightly wrap themselves around her waist. Reaching her hand to Polnareff, the woman forcefully encircled her fingers onto his forearm. The panicked pair winced as Joseph's Stand aggressively pulled them away from the event which had potential to get them killed.