twelve

Quinn, Jotaro, Kakyoin and Joseph felt the ground beneath them shake

Quinn, Jotaro, Kakyoin and Joseph felt the ground beneath them shake. It felt as if the entire mansion they were in just split into two. The group collectively gasped as a large bang resonated through the ancient building.

The teen in the long school coat with a black hat gripped Quinn's hand with an extra amount of force, the two subconsciously forgetting to let go as they entered the building. The young woman let out an exasperated huff as she felt her hand be engulfed in rough warmth. "W-What in hell was that? It felt like an earthquake just hit Cario." She questioned, slight fear pulsating through her eyes.

"That was a rather large bang... I think that Avdol and the others may have encountered the enemy." Joseph remarked, trying his best to not tease his grandson. The sight before him was very hard to ignore. Him holding hands with Quinn was quite the show to see. But, it was fairly expected. If anything he was proud.

"We should go find them, they could use our help." Kakyoin responded, tipping his black sunglasses over his eyes. He too sensed that Avdol could use a hand. "Heading forward would be our best bet."

The quartet of heroes nodded in agreement, filing out of the strange room as carefully as possible. Each of them knew that everything involving their very existences was at stake. Quinn felt this very much, knowing that her older sister Haru Shiobana could be anywhere in this dark castle. What scared her was that Haru could be at the mercy of DIO.

Still placing her calloused hand with Jotaro's, Quinn peeked her head out from behind the wall she rested upon. Summoning Hypatia, she quickly whisked through the wind drafting through the building to see if anyone was present. It would be a bad idea to rush forward before checking for enemies.

Shifting her weight onto her good foot, Quinn cleared her throat. "I think it's clear, lets head up those stairs." She whispered, softly limping towards the destination. Although her injury had healed for the most part, pain was still present whenever she put pressure onto it.

Seeing that she struggled getting up the carpeted stairs, Jotaro shook his head with annoyance. Releasing her hand from his, he gingerly lifted the woman by her waist. Letting out a small grunt of surprise, the woman found herself on the muscular teen's back once more.

"Yare yare, you could have just asked for help." Jotaro scoffed, adjusting the woman's weight on his body. He began running up the stairs, making sure Quinn was completely secure. "Its quite noticeable to see your in pain when you walk like a chicken with no head."

"Hey! Come on, I'm not the one with the pain tolerance of a rock." Quinn argued as she puffed out her cheeks with annoyance. "Besides, you'd figure out something was wrong anyways.." The duo began to approach Joseph.

"Wh... What are these remnants of destruction?" Mr. Joestar questioned with anxiousness in his voice. Jotaro and Quinn looked towards the old man, revealing the source of his fear. Walking towards a wall with a hole blown straight through it, he continued, "It's a perfectly round opening, like someone pulled out a cork. Wh-What is it?"