sixteen

Quinn's eyes widened as a huge gust of wind blew her farther back onto the sidewalk

Quinn's eyes widened as a huge gust of wind blew her farther back onto the sidewalk. The power the two enemies were emitting caused the breeze to turn into a tornado, Jotaro and DIO lifting into the air due to the sheer strength the two Stands created. Despite the horror of it all, Quinn knew that the universe had flipped onto her side, allowing the young woman to soar through the skies as well.

Neither of the opponents noticed Quinn's presence as the two threw dangerous attacks at each other, the precision and strength of The World and Star Platinum being put to the test. "Take these punches!" DIO yelled at Jotaro, the yellow and golden Stand beginning to slightly overpower the purple one.

The two men came at a standpoint as their fists clashed, bringing them to a stop. Using that split second, DIO flashed the delinquent a smirk as he furrowed his brows in anger. A string of Stand cries filled the empty street as the pure and fake Joestars battled it out, the victor walking out with their life.

Suddenly, The World sucker punched Star Platinum straight in the jaw with full force. Quinn gasped as she watched crimson blood spew from Jotaro's mouth, a look of extreme suprise spreading across his frustrated face.

"So, my The World's power and precision are both superior!" DIO chanted, placing his hands onto his hips with a sickening look of triumph. Quinn was getting increasingly ticked off, Hypatia still holding a strong stance in the raging current of the skies. "I've seen enough. I'm satisfied. I will end you now!"

Jotaro let out an enraged battle cry, catching Quinn by surprise as he continued trying to barrage DIO with any sort of punch or kick he could manage. The desperation in his movements made what was left of the young woman's heart ache. The blonde vampire still stood proud, taunting the Joestar as he rambled on. "I have decided that I will show no mercy when fighting one of the Joestar bloodline, and will kill them instantly! The way to end you is with The World's true power!"

The platinum-haired young woman felt her heart stop once more. The world once again came to a stop, almost as if the Earth withheld it's orbit. Quinn could not see or breathe like before, her mind becoming a blank canvas as her brain filled with television static. Yet, somehow she still felt alive.

Maybe not in the physical world, but in her mind she could still sense some sort of current. Her conscious was still booming with liveliness as she felt herself be lost in the endless abyss she was pulled into. Quinn knew this was DIO's Stand. The only question she had was; Why and how am I still mentally active?

"With this, the Joestar bloodline will finally end." A voice suddenly said. Quinn was extremely confused, not understanding how this was possible. Despite being entangled in the halt of time itself, the young woman could still sense her surroundings. Yet, she could also hear like a normal person. Feeling the vampire's presence shift, the teen began to focus on figuring out how to move. "My archenemies who dared to make an appearance in my destiny,... Farewell!"