y/n + haechan

Missing you
Lee Donghyuk ☀️
DON'T STEAL ❌
@cutie_wucy

It was a peaceful rainy night. You was laying on your bed, strolling through Instagram. You stopped strolling through Instagram when you came upon a picture that broke your heart.

It was a photo of Lee Donghyuk, a boy you had once saw every morning, night, evening afternoon. The boy that would hold you tight in his arms. The boy who would give you a kiss when your guard was down. The boy get jealous over ever little thing, which you thought was very attractive and cute. You sighed remembering the old days. Shedding a tear remembering those wonderful memories.

“I wonder why he hasn't posted it's been a 2 months...I shouldn't worry about this we are done, stop worrying about your ex y/n!” you exclaimed with a scolding yourself, wiping away the tears. You thought for awhile after you scolded yourself for worrying about him.

“Its already been 2 months since we've broken...and 2 months since he posted..could it be? No, no, no, no. He was the one that ended our relationship.” You sighed getting off your bed, stretching you arms over your head, hearing a satisfying 'pop'. You decide to go for a stroll even though it was raining. You needed to clear your mind from him. You grabbed the one thing that you had of him, which was his sweater. You put it over your head inhaling his wonderful scent you missed. You then put your black boats on and grabbed a mask, putting it on, then you grabbed a hat placing it on top of your head.

“Hmm, since I'm going out maybe I should get some fast-food.” you said grabbing your keys, leaving your phone on your bed not caring to grab it and walked out your apartment, locking it behind you. You should still feeling the cold rain pour on you.

“Ahhh~ this feels nice.” you said putting your hands in your pocket. You started to walk slowly, listening to the wonderful sound of the rain hitting the cement. You then came across the bridge that you both confessed to each other on. You sighed walking up the bridge.

You stopped walking when someone caught your eye. It was him. You two haven't seen each other since the break up. You started to breathe heavily, you tried to proceed with your stroll, but you heard soft sobs.

You glanced at him, breaking your heart more seeing the state he was in. His hair was soaked n' wet due to the rain, but you knew very well his hair was a mess before he came outside in the rain. His once soft, and smooth lips were dried up. He had bags under his eyes, and his eyes were puffy and very red.

“Y/n....” he crooked out quietly. He walked towards you, placing his head on your shoulder crying his eyes out. Your eyes start to water. You never saw him in this state before. For 20 years he never showed any emotions of sadness to you. His state literally broke you into tiny pieces. You wrapped your arms around his waist tightly.

“I-im sorry y-y/n....I d-didnt mean to h-hurt y-you...” he sobbed in your shoulder wrapping his arms around you hugging you tightly. Tears started to fall from your eyes.

“Its okay Heachan..” you said in a muffled tone, due to the mask you was wearing. He moved his head from your shoulder and look in your eyes. You two stated at each other, seeing the pain, and loneliness you've both been feeling. He pulled your masked down and softly, but passionately kissed you.

Your heart started to flutter and the butterflies you once felt came back again. The way you two moved your lips in sync made your cheeks warm up. You broke the kiss, having Haechan place his forehead on yours. A few tears fell from both your eyes.

“Im truly sorry, y/n... That day I broke up with you I found out a family member of mine passed. I was very close to her and like I just broke.... I just... I didn't know what came over me..” he explained with a small, yet hurtful sigh. You slightly smiled placing your hands on his cheeks, wiping away his tears.

“I didn't want to worry you...” he placed his hands on top of yours. You went of your tippy toes and pecked his lips. He looked at you with his glassy eyes.

“I always worry about you, Haechan. You were and still are my precious babie. I worry about you all the time, 24/7. I worry if you're eating properly when I'm not there. I worry if your breathing correctly, sleeping well. I even worry if you'll leave me and date one of your idol crushes. I'm just a crazy Nct fan that happened to date my bias wrecker.” you softly giggled feeling tears fall from your eyes.

“You're also my crazy best friend that I've known since we were babies.” he slightly chuckled, making a small smile form on your lips hearing his chuckle again.

“Y/n... I know that we've broken up 2 months ago, but I really want you back... You're literally my world... I don't see my future without you. You were the one who made me who I am.” he removed your hands from his cheek and held them in his tightly.

Your heart beats faster, your cheeks warmed up more, and the butterflies in your stomach became fluttered around faster. The darkness you were feeling was now light and it was all because of him. Heachan. He is the one that you want to marry. He is and will always be in your future no matter what gets in between you two.