Chapter one

READ SKYWARD AND STARSIGHT FIRST,PLEASE.

When Spensa entered the Nowhere, she felt despair. She thought about everything that had just happened. And she felt overwhelmed.

 The possible murder of Cuna. Winzik. Detritus. Jorgen. Her friends and family in Detritus. Was this the end? She with Doomslug and M-bot ,turned into a drone, her ending? Would she die there? It wasn't like in the Gran-Gran tales. Sure, some had sad endings. But she never believed that would be her ending. She felt helpless and alone.   

At that moment she remembered why she had entered there in the first place. Scud, how can I be so forgetful? She said. She remembered the symbols she had seen in one of the caves near her home in Detritus. Those strange symbols that coincidentally led to Nowhere. It was dark.She can just heard wishpers.It was a space without gravity. No time. No laws of physics. But you could breathe. And people went in and out of there to collect the Acclivity stone. She didn't know how. But she could get out. If those symbols led to the Nowhere, they could get you out. . "Come on! This depends on my life!" She said trying to transport herself cytonically. She imagined the place where she had seen the symbols. -What do you think you are doing? "-Asked M-bot, who she had been ignoring because of the despair. She looked at Doomslug. -After you abandoned me, you ignored me!"- Said M-bot, visibly upset. Sorry ,but I'm trying to ...- Said Spensa before seeing a flash and fall on a rocky surface. She  looked around.She  was in Detritus.In a cave. "Spensa, Spensa!"- said M -bot. She closed her eyes. She was exhausted. She needed a break.

Jorgen POV

I was talking to Arturo and Ned in a hallway about the slugs we had found, when Cobb approaches and asks Arturo and Ned to leave. Arturo pats me on the shoulder before leaving.Probably saying something like :good luck! I didn't think I had broken any DDF rules. What if I was expelled? What was I going to do?What was happening?Or ,maybe, i was beign to paranoid.I was nervous. I unconsciously made a grimace, probably pretty ridiculous.We had not received a signal from Spensa since she left. And the worst part was that she had been here in Detritus before she left, and I had not seen her.When i realized that Cobb was looking at me like: Are you okay? I made the military salute, trying to alleviate the situation.-Jorgen, we have news from Spensa.-Cobb said.

 Please respect in the comments. I accept constructive criticism and if I have a misspelling let me know :) Thanks,Soficeal.

love u guys