Chapter 7

SPENSA POV

Milari was taking me to one end of the platform, she was walking ahead of me without turning back. Seeing the whole situation I realized how poorly planned all this was. "Great!" I thought sarcastically. It was quite obvious that after my infiltration they were going to modify their security measures at least a little. I should have figured it out! Scudding Winzik! Scudding security systems! Now they'll catch me and take me to the stars know where! Scud! What am I going to do?

"Calm down, Spensa", I told myself, trying to keep the calm.

"I have to find a way out", I thought. Then I tried to contact M-bot through the bracelet. When we entered and Milari said she would inspect me, I had heard him saying things like: "Now we are going to die and blah, blah, blah, I told you" Through the bracelet. But I hadn't been paying attention to him because I was having a gigantic panic attack.

-M-bot, is there any way to escape?-I asked, trying to keep the dione from hearing me.

-Well, you could hyper-jump, but you would leave Doomslug and the ship I'm connected to , so that obviously wouldn't work.Plus you could get trapped in Nowhere again,- he said a little irritably and then added- And stop ignoring me!

-Fine- I said, rolling my eyes-but I still have to find a solution. I need your help, do you have any idea how we can escape?-I said just as irritated.

-I think there is a weapon in your backpack-said M-bot-you could threaten Milari and then I could scan her to take her image as a hologram. And then ... We'll see what to do.

-That sounds like a plan- I said, pausing, then adding,- Thanks, M-bot.

-You're welcome-he said in a voice that sounded robotically cheerful.

I took the backpack off my shoulder and tried to carefully pick up the weapon that was in it. But, suddenly the dione, who was turning her back, turned to me and spoke to me:

-Spensa, it's me-said Milari in a surprisingly calm voice.-It's me, Cuna.

Hello! Here Soficeal! If you have recommendations, you can comment them! If I have any spelling errors, let me know :)

love u guys

Bye