Chapter 25: The Ultimate Ransom Part 05.

Back outside of the abandoned tower, Emanuel, and Audrey arrived from the top of the roof, and noticed a car parked outside the front along with the gunslinger's motorcycle that was parked next to it.

"It appears that the gunslinger from last year has arrived again," Emanuel said. "I can sense him." Suddenly, Audrey's head tilted forward, meaning she was getting another vision. "My foresight is telling me different endings," Audrey explained. "They are both terrible, and should be avoided at all times." "That can never be a good sign, when it comes to stopping a murderer," Emanuel commented. "So, what are these prediction's of yours telling you exactly?"

"One ending is, if Wes shoots him in just the heart, a disease will be unleashed, and kill everyone else," Audrey explained. "But the second ending is, if Wes just shoots him in the brain, he'll turn on the people he worked for, but they will get the upper hand." "Well, let's hope that the second ending will occur, and not the first," Emanuel said.

 Back inside the tower, Fright Beast left through the painting the Grave Master conjured, and they continued with the plan. "Gentleman, today is the day that we finally achieve victory," Rage said. "We'll finally have a plan that'll work, once it goes through as plan." "Indeed, but I sure wish that the Seattle Sorcerer would die next after these three," Kyle said. "I'll think about paying him a visit for you," Rage explained. "After I get a hold of the gunslinger's time machine that is."

"Hey, the Seattle Sorcerer is a friend of mine, and if you kill him, his next story won't come out in 2 months," Ject said. "Who cares, that douche has the most stories out of all of MXW Studio's works," Rage commented. "Hey don't be like that," Ject explained. "There could be sequel's to some of his stories. Might even be some for this." "Alright, enough fourth wall breaking," Wes said. "I have revenge to achieve." Suddenly, a note came from one of the pentagram's, allowing the Grave Master to grab it, and open it. "Ah, the Devil's child requests food," Kyle said. "I do apologize to miss this moment, but I have business to attend. Ta ta." The grave master then left through the pentagram that sent the letter to him. Then the automobile disappeared outside.

"Guess that means the two of us get a front row seat to all the action," Rage commented. "Yeah, about this whole revenge thing, kid your going about it all wrong," Ject said. "Revenge is utterly pointless especially to homicidal killers like yourself." "That's just your opinion, purple hair," Wes commented. "It's a fact, and think about this," Ject said. "What did Rage, and the Devil not tell you. That your target has a doomsday device where his heart is? Spoiler Alert, there is. If you kill him, a disease will spread out, and kill everyone else, probably even that girl you loved." "She probably forgot about me," Wes explained.

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.