Chapter 27: The Ultimate Ransom Part 07.

Reggie finally arrived to the top floor, while Detective Trent stayed on one of the staircases hiding. Reggie then noticed the target symbol on the floor, and placed himself in the center where the pupil was.

Rage then woke up the kid, and took off his blindfold. "Wake up, you little twerp," Rage said. "Daddy's leaving you." As the child in bondage woke up, he noticed that his father was standing face to face, as the hooded teenager pointed one of his firearms at him. The child then became horrified after seeing him in that situation. Reggie then found his son, terrified about him dying. "I'm sorry, son," Reggie said. "But I've been guilty of something, and I'm here to make it end tonight."

"This is for all the days of silence I spent in that church," Wes said. "For once, your life will end someone abandoned." "Alright, but before you kill me with a bullet in either of my body parts, can I at least tell you something important?" Reggie asked. "I think you might want to be interested in what I wanted to tell you before death."

"Fine, but make it quick," Wes answered. "My trigger finger is getting sweaty." "The truth is, the Devil made me kill you," Reggie explained. "What?" Wes asked. "Uh, don't listen to him," Rage explained. "He's trying to act delirious for some odd reason." "No, I want to hear him out," Wes said. "Is this true, or are you making this up?" "It's true," Reggie explained. "I summoned the Devil's succubus daughter, and she explained that I needed to sacrifice one of you in the club in order to get my wish."

"That's complete bullsh*t," Rage lied. "He wanted you dead through, and through. We weren't actually involved." "You knew about this?" Wes asked. "What, of course not," Rage lied. "It's not like we mean't to have you be dead in a church for 15 years, and bring you back to live, so we can trick you into working for us to have his death kill everyone else." Wes then noticed the lying in his voice, and then continued with what he was doing. However after Wes pulled the trigger, the bullet launched out of his firearm, and instead reached where Reggie's forehead was going inside, and hitting the brain. Reggie fell to the floor, dead after getting shot in the head. The tied up child's started tearing after he noticed that his own father died right in front of him.

"Moron," Rage said. "You were suppose to hit the-" Wes then punched him in the gut, and kicked him in the crotch. "AAAAAAHHHH, F***," Rage shouted. "That's Definitely Not Gonna Feel Right In The Morning." Wes then grabbed Rage by the coat, and threw him near the corner of the room. Wes then walked over to Rage, and pointed his firearm at his face. "I quit," Wes said. "You can't quit, we contracted you," Rage explained. "Did the contract say that I can place a bullet in your brain as well?" Wes asked. "I'm bullet proof, dumb***," Rage answered. "Doing that to me, is like trying to rotate a planet using your own thumb."

~

Thanks For Reading.

Don't Forget To Comment.