How They Watch You

(before you two are a thing... if you know what i mean ;) )

(young)Remus Lupin -

Now Remus was so adorable, because he would try SO hard to wait and not watch you anywhere besides the Library. You see, Remus, when he even catches a glimpse of you, blushes like mad, looses track of time, and has been known to drool occasionally. Before he limited his watching from just the Library, he was laughed at or joked about, mind you Sirius made sure Remus never forgot the drooling. You knew, of course, but it was cute. When you came to the Library during your free classes, he would be there, hidden behind a book, just waiting to admire how your eyebrows show so much when you were stuck in your stories. He just adored watching you, and you knew it.

(young) Sirius Black-

He gives you a smoldering look, sexy, but almost challenging, makes biting his lip look so hot you can't help but look away, otherwise he'd walk over. If you two were closer together, let's say sitting at the dining hall, he'd lock eyes with you while eating, look you up and down, his glaze flicking about you but never leaving your being. No talking, just hot glances.

(Young) James Potter-

You constantly caught James watching you, and when you looked over he would flush, gulp, and give you a sorry attempt of a smirk. Fiddling with his hands, we would look around, then back at you, cain his confidence, smirk, then lose it, shake his head and walk away. He constantly slighted himself, that you would even give him enough attention to ask you out; being denied by Lily so many times.

George Weasley-

George would hide little glances, and was very careful to not actually be caught looking at you. Typically your friend would say something along the line of, "He's watching you again..." or perhaps, "Don't look! I swear he's undressing you with his eyes!". Then you would look, and he'd have already turned his head around. You would squint at him, and he'd turn to face you, an innocent smirk on his face, and an expression that read, "oh me? oh hey..." you would roll your eyes, as he pretended to have not even been looking in your direction.

Fred Weasley-

Fred would watch you, especially in class, he would drink up the image of you so focused like firewhiskey. You would look around because he had such an intense gaze you could feel someone watching you. when you caught his eye, he would quirk and eye brow and mouth, "Bout time..." then he'd turn back to his work, pretending nothing had happened, but there would be slight color on his cheeks, you could tell.

Neville Longbottom-

Now Neville NEVER ever thought you saw him oogling at you, but if you were in the room, he'd stop everything to watch your every move. Luna would always find a way to move his concentration, for she was quite observant and knew that you noticed. Occasionally, you would look over, smile, and he would freeze up, his eyes as wide a saucers, and his mouth opening and closing like a codfish, as if he wanted to say something but could easily get his vocal chords to work. Ginny and Luna would guide him away giving you smiles that said something along the lines of, " One day he might gain his confidence..."
But you liked it, he was sweet!