Their favorite song to listen with you

You introduced to them...
and somehow they fell in love!

(young) Sirius Black- Build me up Buttercup

Because you would tease him when he would try to kiss you... jumping around and laughing. He'd reach for you again, just for your lips to barely touch when you pull away and do a little. 'come and get me' grin. He'd stand there, his arms holding nothing and his body craving yours, leaning with his lips still puckered and his eyes closed... and he say, "Why do you build me up Buttercup?" You loved hearing him sing the song to you.

top three fav list:
- You shook me all night long
- Pete the Cat Theme (by Elvis Costello)
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper

(young) Remus Lupin- Andante, Andante

Because it was playing when he first kissed you. He had sneaked into your dorm in whatever your house was, and watched you singing softly before making his presence known. You had sung the line, "... Andante Andante...
Oh please don't let me down..." before he couldn't  help looking into your longing eyes, noticing that tiny glint that wanted him, his body, his love, his undivided protection. And Remus wanted that to, he didn't know what he was doing, but he leaned forward and the minute your lips grazed each-other, you both realized your life just wouldn't carry on without each other.

top three favorite list:
- Drive (by Alan Jackson)
- Alison (by Elvis Costello)
- Penny Lane (you know ;))

(young)James Potter- Dolly Parton's I will always love you

Because you went on perhaps the cutest rant on how Dolly wasn't recognized for writing this song, and singing it like a GOD. and he couldn't help but hug all the words out of you and squeeze you with all his might while whispering, "You sing it better, you know..." Oh you knew ;)

(young) Severus Snape- He didn't like music much, but you would sing to him when he needed to calm down, or seemed on edge. He tended to relax hearing your voice, even if it was pitchy at some times:

- Whiskey Lullaby (Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss)
- When you say Nothing at all (the one and only Alison Krauss <3)
- The Blues Man (always makes him cry when you sing this to him... by Alan Jackson)

George Weasley- Wouldn't it be nice (The Beach Boys)

Because you would pump it up super loud and sing at the top of your lungs. The both of you would stand stock still facing each-other and yelling, "WOULD'NT IT BE NICE IF WE WERE OLDER..." with deadpan faces, holding hands. Someone always broke into a smile, but the game was funny, and the first time Mrs. Weasley opened the door and saw two stock still stiff kids holding hands and straight faces singing into each others eyes, she swiftly turned back into the hallway and when she passed a curious Fred, just whispered, "They're having a moment."

top three fav songs:
- I saw her standing there (Beatles)
- You make my dreams (Hall and Oats)
- Radio Ga Ga (and you made sure it was REALLY loud)

Fred Weasley- I'm Gonna Be (by the Proclaimers)

Because he LOVED the beat, and would  ALWAYS sing it to you, claiming that we WOULD walk 1,000 miles for you. And you just would harmonize singing the tune. You two were also known for notoriously yelling, " DA DU DAAA... DA DU DAAAA.... DA DA DUM DA DA DUM DA DA DUM DA DA DA DAAAAA." in the hallways of Hogwarts, whist liking arms and skipping.

top three fav songs:
- Stuck in the Middle with you
- In spite of ourselves ( feat. Iris Dement i think?) because you two would crack up singing to each other it was so funny.
- You can Call me Al ( Paul Simon)

Neville Longbottom- I've just seen a face (The Beatles)

Because you loved singing it and you always ending up dancing a bit. It was quite the pick up song for the both of you, and it was one of the few songs he actually had the courage to sing with you.

top three fav songs:
- Eleanor Rigby (The Beatles)
- Fruitcakes ( BECAUSE YOU WOULD LAUGH SO HARD, and you both could remember the lyrics)
- Who you'd be Today - Kenny Chesney (makes him cry)

hey guys so if you have another character you want, that i didn't do... it a recommendation, ask me!! Cause I would love it, and so yup! thanks so much for reading!!