How They Hug You

James Potter (young) - James was not a constant PDA person, but if he did decide to hug you it would take you by surprise. He would get nervous in public, but the minute you two were alone he was all yours and you were all his. James would always come up behind you, pressing his body tight against yours as his arms firmly grasped your shoulders in a tight hug. Sometimes he would hug you so hard from behind, your feet would lift off the ground, making you laugh. He would pepper your sensitive neck with ticklish kisses, and mutter random things like, "I ate seven treacle tarts on Wednesday." Or, "Do you ever wonder what it would be like to have feet for hands?" Sometimes he would note, "I never wear my pants on backward, even though it's equally uncomfortable as wearing my shirt on backward."

Sirius Black (young) - Sirius practically glued himself to your side, everywhere, anytime, anywhere. His rough hands always holding your shoulders, or rubbing your waist, as if he needed to remind himself you are actually his. He would bend down low, for he is quite tall, and stuff his black hair into your neck, reaching his arms to wrap around your middle. Now, this always ended with you thrown over his shoulder, but soon after you would be dropped onto a bed, where he would squish all the air out from under you, thus preceding to lay upon your flattened body, resulting in a silly catfight. He would always win, holding you tight, body heat, and love mingling.

Remus Lupin (young) - Oh how Remus loved you, your mind, your body, your SOUL. He wanted to squeeze all your love and attention and being and take it for himself. If he could, he would press his tall body, flush, and strong against your form, his warm arms never leaving your waist. But you had other thoughts. You see, Remus is tall. And for you, it is just so much easier if there are stairs around, so Remus, whenever he could find a pair of stars, would be found holding you as he could never let go.