Meet The Plasics

This was Mono's first day of school, Seven and Six were showing him around. 

Seven and Six brought Mono into the cafeteria.

Mono noticed a very interesting looking lunch table-- it was a white with a heart in the center of the table top and very clean. Cleaner than all the other tables.

Soon, three girls sat down at the table. 

"Woah, Who's at that table?" Mono pointed towards the girls at the heart lunch table. 

"Don't look at them! Just don't!" Seven said. Mono tilted his head in confusion.

"We call those three The Plastics." Seven explained. "They're Shiny, Fake, and Hard." 

"They play there little mind games all around the school yard." Six added on.

"Oh! And they might insult your clothing or make fun of your name!" Seven said.

"And seeing that you wear a Paper Bag on your head, you're a great target." Six quietly added on.

"Once they mocked The Lady, until she burst into tears!" Six said.

"And The Lady is the owner of this school." Seven whispered to Mono.

Six pointed towards one of The Plastics. She had long silver hair, bangs that cover her eyes and a ponytail. She wears a green Victorian era dress with white ends. She also wears lipstick.

"That's The Pretender. She's the Queen Bee, she's always dressed up, she always win Spring Fling Queen." Six said. "We're just drones that work for her, then die."

The Pretender got onto the table, a musical is starting. 

"My name is The Pretender~" She sang. "and I am a massive deal~"

"Fear me, Love me, stand and stare at me... And these, these are real."

"I've got money and looks. I am, like, drunk with power-wa!" 

"This whole school humps my leg, like a chihuahua~"

The Pretender walks over to Mono, Mono backed up a little bit nervously.

"I'm the prettiest poison you've ever seen." The Pretender sang, fluttering her eyes at Mono.

The Pretender backed up with a twirl. The Pretender stood with her hand on her hip after the twirl.

"I never weigh more than one-fifteen." She sang "My name is The Pretender, and I am a massive deal~"

"I don't care who you are, I don't care how you feel~" The Pretender sang as she walked away.

Soon another kid started walking towards The Pretender, walking quickly- trotting. 

She was wearing a Black Raincoat and had Black Skin- no literally. Her skin was pitch black. 

Six pointed towards the girl. "That's Shadow Six, unfortunately my Half-Sister. She knows everything about everybody." Six explained.

"Yes, Pretender, No, Pretender!" Shadow Six sang. "Every waking hour I spend making sure The Pretender can stay in power!"

"If The Pretender is the sun-- Then I'm a Disco Ball!" Shadow Six sang.

Shadow Six began doing a little cute dance. " 'Cause I'm just as bright and fun!"

"I don't see why you dislike her, she seems cute-- not in a romantic way." Mono said.

"Wait for it." Six said.

"I rip your secrets out of you, and bring them my master~!" Shadow Six sang as she happily spun around. "Then I will watch The Pretender make your life disaster!"

"Oh." Mono said.

"Yeah, don't speak too soon." Six said.

"The Pretender is the queen, but I'm the head of the worker bees! I am seated at her right hand like a Jewish Princess Jesus!" Shadow Six sang. 

Shadow Six ran to catch up with The Pretender.

Another girl was following Shadow Six and The Pretender, but she wasn't running just walking, She wasn't in a hurry.

The Girl wore a yellow raincoat and had a long braid sticking out the raincoat's hood.

"That's Rain Coat Girl, RCG for short." Six said. "You'll think she's High 24/7, but no. This is literally her personality, her normal self." 

"Yeah, I once saw her put a 'D' in the word 'orange'." Seven said.

"You've been oranged." Mono added on, jokingly.  Getting some small laughs from Six and Seven before they turned their attentions back to RCG.

"My name is RCG, My Hair is Shiny, My Braid is Longy, my Skirt is Tiny~" RCG Sang.

"It barely covers, my perky hiney." RCG inhaled. "mY nAmE iS RcG!" 

"AnD i mAy NoT bE sMArt...."

"That's it :)"

"Why does she have the same exact raincoat as you, Six?" Mono asked.

"Got it at the same store as me." Six said. 

Mono noticed The Pretender coming towards him, The Pretender grabbed his Trench Coat and dragged him away from Six and Seven.

"Hey!" Six yelled. 

"Okay, look. We usually never do this, but how about you have lunch with us this week" The Pretender offered.

"Oh, it's okay, I-" Mono is was cut off.

"NO. No need for you thank us." The Pretender said.

"I wasn't--" Mono was cut off again.

"Shhh, Shush, There's no need to speak." The Pretender smiled.

Shadow Six slid over. "You're new here, and you don't know how things work." Shadow Six said.

"And you need good friends to tell you what to think." Shadow Six said.

"See you here, same time tomorrow." The Pretender said.

"oN WeDneSdAys wE wEaR SoME piNk." RCG Sang. 

"ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR SOME PINK!" RCG, Pretender, and Shadow Six sang. 

"excuse me i did not agree to this." Mono said.