A Very Shadowy Seven

Six walked out The Maw and onto the small island The Maw was attached to- or next to. You couldn't really tell if it was attached or next to.

Her eyes widen, she finally escaped The Maw. She've left many things behind to reach the surface, including leaving behind a friend whose name is Seven. They were great friends actually, but she still left.

But in her defense, she tried many times to get Seven to escape The Maw with her but every time. He denied. He always said 

'It's not worth it.' 

'We're already being taken care of by The Janitor.'

'We don't even know how the outside world works, we could be wasting our time.'

She did try to explain how the outside world was to him since she've been outside for a tiny bit before getting caught by the Ferryman.

However, he didn't believe the stories she told. It annoyed her. 

She eventually gave up and left on her own, feeling guilty.

"I'm finally out." Six said, she took off her hood walked around the Island. Her hair was black.

She enjoyed the feeling of sand under her feet, the feel of the sun, and the feeling of wind blowing through her hair.

She eventually lied down on her back, staring up at the sky.

"Man, this is what the surface is like- Or well, feels like." Six said. "It's amazing."

Six sat up. 

"Since I'm alone up here, I can do anything I want." Six said. "Hmm."

Six smiled as she got up.

-Shadow Seven POV-

Well, after I died as a Nome The Lady decided to make me a Shadow Child.

((don't ask for a timeline or else I'm going to cough up a confusing piece of mess I call an explanation.))

I walked through the Guest Area, I noticed that the door was open.

There was some light on the stairs but not enough to the point it would burn me to death. 

I walked up the stairs, the burn wasn't enough to kill me but it still hurt a bit. However it was ignorable.

I stopped in front of the exit/entrance to The Maw since going farther would actually kill me.

What I saw... surprised me. 

I saw Six running and dancing around the beach like a crazy person. 

How confused I was kept me from calling out to my old friend. 

Six tripped on her own foot, hitting the sand face first, I had to hold in a laugh.

Six got up, rubbing the sand off her face. 

"Ew." She said, spitting sand out her mouth. 

Six looked in my directly, finally noticing me.

"Uh.. Hi?" I said, a bit nervously.

"DEMON" Six screamed.

"I'm a Shadow Child." I said. "I mean, I might be Demon. I don't know where Shadow Children would fall under."

"SHADOW DE-- Hey wait." Six broke off from the sentence. "You sound familiar." 

"That's because I'm...." I began.

"Drum-roll...." I said. 

"Seven!"

"Seven." Six said, sounding unconvinced. " r e a l l y ? "